When Eunhae get angry pt 2

AFTER THE CONCERT

"I'm talking to you, Lee Donghae. do you mind to explain to me what I did wrong? Can't I desire some peace and rest in my own room?" Eunhyuk glared at Donghae.

"Uh-oh, he seems to be really furious now. What should I say next?" Donghae panicked and sighed.

"I-uh-I don't want to talk about it right now, Eunhyuk. If you can't see, I'm really exhausted right now and just want to sleep. We can talk about it tomorrow." Donghae said while switching off the lights in his room. He took the warm blanket over his body and pretended to go to sleep, leaving Eunhyuk fuming at him.

Donghae just didn't know how to explain to Eunhyuk his behaviour earlier in his room. What was he supposed to say to him? That he yearned for his care and affection? That he just wanted to spend some time with him before going to sleep? That he did the live in his room to show off his caring boyfriend infront of his fans? That he wants to tell the world that Hyukjae belongs to him and him only? 

Donghae had no problem in telling these things to Eunhyuk, which he already has told him 100 of times before, but he knows Eunhyuk won't understand and simply disregard them as childish. He knows Eunhyuk will not understand how special he feels when Eunhyuk does pda. He knows Eunhyuk will just-----

"Do you think I've come to your room at this odd hour to listen to this? You are now gonna go to sleep after taking my sleep away,huh? Just answer my damn question and I'll leave," Eunhyuk said by switching on the table lamp placed beside Donghae, crossing his arms before his chest and having a frightening and annoyed expression on his face.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." Donghae murmured.

"Spend some time with me? How? By doing that stupid live of yours?" Eunhyuk asked him.

"Yah- what is stupid about it? I just wanted to interact with our ELF, especially since our 14th Anniversary is coming. It is such a sweet thing to do. But, how would you know? You only know how to crack that stupid jokes of yours and be mean to people. You should be thankful to me that I've been with you for so long. If it was for anyone else, he would have given a long time back because of your stupidity, you stupid stupid person." Donghae blurted out his frustration.

"And yes, I wanted to spend some time with you. So, what is wrong with that? I felt happy and touched when you took care of me today in the concert. It makes me go giddy with happiness when you show your care for me infront of others, I just.. I just wanted some more of it." Donghae sighed and looked away from Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk was taken aback at the sudden burst of emotions by Donghae. He didn't know whether to be happy that Donghae wanted his attention or angry at being called 'mean and stupid', he kept standing still, in Donghae's room. Should he confront Donghae about his erratic behaviour or placate him? Should he express his anger or love towards him? It was not that Eunhyuk was angry at Donghae anymore, he realised what Donghae was yearning for, but he wasn't exactly sure of what he was suposed to do. Should he apologise to him for hurting his feelings? But, it wasn't exactly Eunhyuk's fault too. It was just a mess and he wasn't sure what he should say or do next.

While Hyuk was still engrossed in his own thoughts, he heard sounds of light sobs. He immediately tried to look at Donghae in the dimly lit room and saw a tear escaping his eye. Eunhyuk immediately felt his heart sink at the sight. Eventhough, he has seen Hae cry numerous times, his heart still cannot take this sight. He immediately forgot his own anger and without realising went to sit beside Donghae on his single bed. 

"Donghae, Donghae-ya, I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I just was too tired to realise your feelings. You know how tired I get after our concert, right? You know na baby, how much pain I'm having in my back and how difficult it gets for me to perform back to back these days? I've become a little old Donghae, my body needs more rest and sleep than before. I know baby, how much you want us to be together.. but I also have to look after my body...otherwise how will this body look after my precious Hae..?"  Eunhyuk whispered softly in Donghae's ear while wiping off his tears.

"Sshh, look I'm here. I'm here with you, baby. I'm not going anywhere. Stop crying now, Haek." 

Donghae looked up to Eunhyuk, grasping every word that he said. 

"I- I just wanted some care infront of ELF from you..I know it sounds immature but I like it when you care for me, especially infront of everyone, you know?" Donghae said trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Baby, but didn't we just do it few days ago? I mean I especially came to your birthday party to wish you, right? I'm sure everyone knows that I'm only and only yours." Eunhyuk said cheekily while placing a peck on Donghae's lips.

"Well, nothing special about that. You literally went to everyone's concert that week. And also, I know you came because of my warning to you: No  for a week." Donghae grumbled.

Eunhyuk chuckled at Donghae's jealousy, "But, I didn't get a special or may I say, a couple item for everyone, did I? You didn't even believe me when I showed you the couple muffler asking me to show you the receipt. Is that how much you trust me? You think I won't buy my baby's birthday gift myself? You really doubt my feelings alot you know?" Eunhyuk pouted feeling a little hurt.

Donghae rolled his eyes and sighed," Yah- can you blame me for that?! When you asked others to buy the gift for me." 

"That was literally 10 years ago, Donghae. You know I wasn't sure what you like back then and just asked Heechul hyung for some help. I wanted to make my baby happy by my gift", Eunhyuk said slowly and lovingly while inching closer to Donghae's body making the younger roll his body a little back.

Feeling a warm tingling feeling emerging in his body, Donghae shrugged a little on his bed. He looked straight into the eyes of Eunhyuk, trying to decipher the feelings which Eunhyuk barely lets out from his mouth. "And now, Hyukkie.. do you know what I want now?" Donghae asked in a soft longing voice.

"No, I don't know Hae.. I still don't know.. I want to hear from you what you want from me." Eunhyuk replied knowing exactly well what Donghae was asking for. Eunhyuk loved to play innocent.

"Look into my eyes deeper, Hyukkie.. look into them.. you will find all your answers in them." Donghae whispered into Eunhyuk's ears but became a little flushed seeinģ his lovers eyes, full of lust. 

Without wasting even a second, Eunhyuk pulled Hae's blanket from his body. "Let's sleep today together, baby. I'll show you properly my love and affection which you have been yearning for. You can even do your live.. I won't mind." Eunhyuk winked after teasing Donghae, laughing while showing his gummy smile.

"You- You better not make me mad again, Hyukjae. You know you and your body only belongs to me. Only I will see it.. and only I will feel it.. and only I will touch it.. and Only I-..", Donghae got a little aroused while speaking his own words. He really can't hear such things from his lover eventhough he knows he is just teasing him, again. 

Donghae punched Hyukjae on his chest and yelled at him," Let me show you who owns your body, you cheeky little bastard." Donghae pulled Eunhyuk on his own body to let the show begin. 

 

 

.....................................................................................................

A/n: Hello my lovely readers, tysm for showing such great interest in this ff. ♡♡ I'm sorry for finishing this chapter here but I really want to devote a full ch for Eunhae's love making. I get the feeling of innocent and pure love, conveyed by eyes whenever I watch them and that is exactly what would be the next ch. So, pls anticipate. ^^

ps: do you want them to make out or have proper ? I think they are too tired for proper , but we'll see what happens *wink!* Pls leave your suggestions. :)

This fic would also have some nice Eunhae moments for their 14th Anniv *wink*. They must have done something special, right? So, yeah pls anticipate the next chapters. ^^

LASTLY, pls give lots of love to EunHae and this ff. ♡