When EunHae Get Angry

AFTER THE CONCERT

EUNHYUK'S POV

 

"Should I? Or Should I not?"

"Should I? Or Should I not?"

It has been 30 mins since Eunhyuk has been going over the same question again and again in his mind. It is driving him crazy. What exactly did Donghae want from him? What did he expect from him? Why even was he in his room? Eunhyuk is getting tired of Donghae's random YT lives. It is a bit irritating for him, to be honest. He feels exasperated especially when Donghae starts doing it anywhere, anytime. Fine. If he wants to do it that much, he can. But, why should he force others too?  He is too much to handle sometime.

With such troubling thoughts in his mind, Eunhyuk keeps on pondering what he should do. Clearly, he has lost his sleep; thanks to a certain someone, who is always responsible for his lack of sleep. Even after all these years, Eunhyuk can't understand Donghae, neither does he try anymore; he knows no one can completely understand Donghae.

"Should I? Or should I not?"

"Should I? Or Should I not?"

"But, why should I? I didn't do anything wrong. He is the one who is always barging in my room, without any warning or something. He knows perfectly well how worn out I get after the concert. This week has been exceptionally crazy with packed schedules 24*7. Heck, I even took an IV drip even when I'm so afraid of needle. I shiver thinking about injection, but I had zero energy to carry on for the last day of our concert. I needed it to function and give my best for ELF." Eunhyuk thinks it was not at all his fault and he should just go back to sleep, but for some reason he cannot.

"Should I? Or Should I not?"

"Should I? Or Should I not?"

It has been 1 hour now since Donghae slammed Eunhyuk's room door and went from his room. Eunhyuk knows that he can't sleep without talking to Donghae. He only has 2 choices now, either swallow his pride and go to Donghae's room or save his pride and have a sleepless night.

"Aish, Lee Donghae. Why do you make me go mad? I don't know what to do with you anymore. Clearly, you won't leave my mind unless I talk to you, right? Ok, you win," Eunhyuk said as he got limpily from his bed thinking of what to say to Donghae who would be definitely super mad at him. 

"But, what if Donghae is already sleeping? Won't it be a waste to go all the way to his room then? Maybe, I should text him first, asking if he is still awake."

Donghae's Iphone beeped with a sound of text message. Donghae knew exactly well who would have texted him at this hour. He meekly opened his right eye to see if the text had come from the person he thought it has. 

The message: Ya- you awake?

DONGHAE'S POV 

I opened my right eye to see a text from Eunhyuk. He asked whether I was awake or not. Huh.. now he remembers me? Why is he texting me now after a god damn hour. Wasn't he sleepy before? Or was he only pretending to be sleepy? Even after all these years, I can never understand him. He is so sweet, caring and gentle for one second and suddenly becomes mean and rude in another. I know he likes to joke and tease alot, but I can tell the difference when he is joking and when he is being plain rude.

"No, I'm not going to reply to him. Nor that he cares about me anyway. Eunhyuk can't get sound sleep at new places, he always wakes up 3-4 times, barely having any sleep. He must want someone to pass time with now." Donghae sulked silently. 

5 mins later, another message flashed across Donghae's mobile screen.

"I know you are awake. Open your door. I'm coming to your room."

Donghae rolled his eyes, sat up and crossed his arms across his chest. "No way, I'm letting him in my room. I'm not that easy that anyone can shout at me whenever they want." He said hotly. 

Donghae knows that Eunhyuk likes to do certain things in private. He doesn't like to show his affection infront of ELF or people. He can be the sweetest person alive when alone with Donghae but an absolute jerk infront of people. It is not his image that he is worried about, he just doesn't feel comfortable enough to let his emotions bare for everyone to see. But, Donghae doesn't ask much. He just looked for some care and warmth from him after the concert ended. Not something too sweet, just a little care from Eunhyuk, infront of ELF. Was it too much to expect? And why was Eunhyuk being extra mean to him? 

"I can be very mean as well, Eunhyuk. You never should push me to that extent. I'm going to show you how petty I can get," With these thoughts in mind, Donghae heard a soft knock on his door. 

Eunhyuk whispered softly, "Donghae, open the door."

"No." Donghae replied curtly.

"Let's not create a scene in the lobby, Donghae. Let's just talk inside your room. Open the door." Eunhyuk said a little sternly.

"No." Donghae replied.

"Can you quit being so childish and just open the door like a man? Can we ever have a conversation like adults? Now, open the door or I'll break it." Eunhyuk almost shouted. 

"Who do you think you are threatening like that? We both know well you won't do it," Donghae hissed.

"Open the door or you know my anger."

Eventhough, Donghae didn't want to let Eunhyuk in, he couldn't afford to get Eunhyuk that riled up. Eunhyuk hardly gets angry. He always stays calm and handles every situation peacefully. But, hell breaks lose if he ever gets super mad. No one, I repeat, no one should ever be there before Eunhyuk when he is angry. He can kill anyone with his angry looks. 

Donghae sighed and got up to open the door for Eunhyuk, convincing himself he won't melt down after Eunhyuk's pleading. Eunhyuk had his special way of persuading Donghae; he would come closer to Donghae, gently taking his hand in his and speaking ever so softly. He would turn on his charms and make sad puppy eyes to convince Donghae how sorry he was. No matter how much Donghae resisted, he always fell for this trick of Eunhyuk. 

Donghae opened the door and let Eunhyuk in. Het sat on his bed heavily making as annoyed of an expression he can. He was ready to hear Eunhyuk's pleadings about his behaviour before. 

"What the hell just happened in my room, earlier? Why are you the angry one; when it should be me?" Eunhyuk started confronting Donghae as soon as he entered the room.

Donghae was taken aback a little. It was the least he expected. He didn't know Eunhyuk had become angry because of him. This was not good. Nope, angry Eunhyuk is the worst side of Eunhyuk.

"He really seems to be angry. What should I do now? Should I apologise or fight back? He was definitely mean to me but I think I over reacted a little too. Maybe, I should have understood how tired he is. But, that doesn't give him the right to treat me like that." Donghae kept thinking about what he should say next, when his thoughts were interupted again.

"I'm talking to you, Lee Donghae. Do you mind to explain to me what I did wrong? Can't I desire some peace and rest in my own room?" Eunhyuk glared at Donghae.

"Uh- oh, he seems to be really furious now. What should I say next?" Donghae panicked and sighed. 

.................................................................................................

A/n: 1. It took me a while to finish this chapter as I changed my writing style after being suggested by @bitterkitty. Tysm ♡

2. What would you like to see next? Both of them angry and then apologising to each other afterwards or Donghae realising his mistake and apologising to Hyuk or Hyuk realising he was mean to Hae? Pls give your suggestions and I would try to include them.

3. It will take me 2-3 days to update next chap as I have some urgent Uni work to do. Hope you people send your suggestions by then. ^^ 

Lastly, pls give lots of love to Eunhae and this ff. Love you ♡