POST CONCERT

AFTER THE CONCERT

DONGHAE'S POV

I was about to start my usual YT live to interact with ELF, when I had an urge to see Hyukjae. I thought of going to his room after ending the live, but then the scene from the concert flashed in my eyes. 

Hyukjae pulling me in his embrace and showing his love infront of ELF. I wanted to feel the same affection from him infront of ELF again. Hyukjae barely shows that side of his openly now but I guess today he is in a lovey mood too. ( Cause I'm always in lovey dovey mood, well, can you blame me? *pouts*)

I sneaked into his room and he was not there. I quietly went to the table and started doing my live. Hyukkie came into the room after few mins, but wasn't surprised seeing me. I think he has got used to me being in his room uninvited. Well, his room is also my room. 

Hyukkie talked with me for a little while and then asked me to leave his room. I ignored his whining because I know he was only teasing me. But, Idk why he became so rude to me after a while.

EH: Why aren't you going from my room? Don't you have your own room?

DH: But, I want to stay here.

EH: Why?

DH: I'm doing my live rn. Don't you see? I'll go after finishing this.

EH: I don't care about your live. Pick your stuff and get out from my room. 

DH: Why are you suddenly being so rude to me?

EH: Will you go or should I leave? (Eunhyuk asked Hae coldly)

Donghae was taken aback by Eunhyuk's curt words. He immediately ended his live wishing ELF "goodnight." After his live, he looked at Eunhyuk who was preparing to go to bed. 

DH: Why were you so mean to me infront of ELF?

EH: Yah, what is up with you and your damn live these days? 

DH: You didn't answer me. You could have also asked me in a nice way.

EH: Do you ever listen when talked to nicely? Now, go and sleep in your room. I'm exhausted. 

Eventhough, Donghae is used to such words of Eunhyuk by now, he still felt a little hurt inside. So what if Hae wanted to spend some time with Eunhyuk? He was also very tired but just wanted Eunhyuk to care for him infront of ELF rather than scolding him. He cursed a little at Eunhyuk and started sulking. 

Eunhyuk noticed that Donghae had become silent. He looked at Hae's face and immediately knew that Hae was very angry. He rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Ahh.. here we go again." 

EH: Yah, what is wrong with you now? Why are you sulking?

DH: Why do you care? Go to your sleep. Goodnight.

Donghae got up and left the room by slamming the door hard. Eunhyuk knew Hae was angry but he could not understand why he had become so sulky. Doesn't Hae know how tired Eunhyuk becomes after their concert ends? 

Eunhyuk sighed, "Aish, he's such a baby." and tried to go to sleep, thinking of talking to Donghae the next day. 

 

..........................................................................................

A/n: this story is not exactly what happened in Donghae's YT live. I changed it to make it more dramatic. Pls give EunHae and this ff lots of love. ♡