DURING THE CONCERT

AFTER THE CONCERT

DONGHAE'S POV 

The concert hall was filled with our precious ELF. They all screamed our names and waved our SuBong so energetically. Seeing their smiles and eyes full of love, gave me extra energy. I was jumping happily on the stage. During the ment, I was in my own thoughts, when suddenly Kyu grabbed me and put me on the floor. The members gagged my mouth with a cloth and made me a hostage on stage. They teased me for a while and then let me go. Kekeke.. I don't mind such acts as it is a way of showing their love to me. Idk if I'm a sentimental guy but even small actions like these make me warm inside. 

In the middle of the concert, I was talking to Eunhyuk while going to other side of stage, when suddenly I slipped and fell from the stage. I was able to save myself using my athlectic skills and ran towards the stage again. Hyukkie was really concerned and asked me if I was hurt. I nodded sheepishly. Eunhyuk's eyes widened with concern as he touched my body, asking me where I was hurt. I tried to keep a poker face and pointed towards my . As Hyuk turned me, I chuckled and he knew instantly that I was just messing with him. 

Eunhyuk shouted at me, "Yahh pabo ya!" ( Hey you stupid)

I could only afford to give him a loving smile after knowing how much he cares for me. 

Throughout the concert, Hyukkie never left my side. Eventhough, he didn't say much but I could feel genuine love and sincerity in his eyes. While we were walking on the same area on the stage again, he stopped agead of me and pulled me lovingly into his embrace. I felt protected in his arms and blushed a little. I like when Hyukjae shows his love infront of ELF and other people, as telling everyone that I belong to him and him only. 

Finally, the concert came to an end and we all thanked pur precious ELF for waiting for all of us for so long. Performing after finishing our military duties, feels surreal as we always pondered whether this day would come or not. It used to be our dream to perform together on stage after completion of our duties and now, we finally are. This is no less than a true blessing. I hope I can keep on performing for my beautiful ELF with all my members, happily and healthily. 

Arigatogozaimaa! Anata o aiemasu!  

(Thank you! I Love You!) 

And we gave our final bow to ELF as the concert came to an end.