BEFORE THE CONCERT

AFTER THE CONCERT

DONGHAE'S POV

Today, 11/04/2019, is the last day of our SS8 Infinite Time stop at Saitama, Japan. I love performing on stage and seeing so many fans waving our Subong (Suju's lightstick) makes me emotional everytime. Eventhough, it has been 14 years since our debut, I feel nervous and thankful everytime I perform. I could have never asked for more. Performing with members who are more of a family to me for our precious ELF, who have stood with us through thick and thin, I feel grateful to God. 

 

I'm most grateful to perform with the person I love the most, my Hyukjae. No matter how tired I am, all my tiredness goes away whenever I see his precious smile. He is the kindest angel on this planet and I'm thankful he is mine. I can't help but think of how lucky I am whenever he cares for me. Even if he nags at me alot, I know this is his way of showing his love to me.  My Hyukkie is a little shy and keeps his feelings to himself. But, I know him now more than he knows himself and can't help but fall for him more and more everyday. 

 

While I was engrossed in such thoughts, Teukie hyung, my Leader, comes to my room as we all be heading to perform the concert for our lovely ELF. I can't wait to meet them again and create precious memories together. 

 

ELF, wait for me, here I come. ~