Public or secret?

Public secret

~Jonghyuns pov~

Wow. I cant believe what we did last night. On the floor. And in his bed ...several times... and in the shower. We were going at it nonstop. The last time wasnt supposed to happen, we just didnt want to smell like the day after. But whatever, we were . Afterwards Key (who had bottomed all times) fell asleep as we dried ourselfs, and I carried him to our room and tucked him it. I also opened a window to let the smell out.

Then, I finally climbed up to my bunk and thought for a bit. I wondered, Key had told me that he was a (when i got to rough he almost shouted it out), but still we ed like crazy bunnies. How would he feel tomorrow? I had been to to care then, but I was worried. Ocfourse I had tried to take it slow and be careful, so much that it almost drove me crazy, and he didnt complain once. Maybe he had been to to notice it back then too? After a while I fell asleep.

 

~Keys Pov~

I woke up first, as usual. But something felt off. Then I remembered. OMO, what have we done!? I ran out of the room and into the bathroom as I felt a blush forming on my cheeks. On the way I picked up some clothes though, cause I was only wearing my bithdaysuit.

I began to put on my clothes as I looked in the mirror. ! I had several red marks on my neck and, I looked with horror mixed with embarrasment, some more south. I hurried to put the rest of my clothes on, and then sneaked back into the room. As I was leaving the room at first I just grabbed whatever I could find, but I realized now that that wasn't such a good idea. Cause what I picked was boxers, shorts and a white wifebeater. Do I have to tell you that the wifebeater wasnt mine, but Jonghyuns? Anyways, they completley didnt hide what it had to, so I changed into a black t-shirt and sweatpants and then left for the kitchen to make breakfast.

Everything went as usual. I was at a weirdly good mood and decided to make panncakes to share my happiness. As I made the batch I accidentally dropped some mixture on the floor thought. Without further consideration I took some paper and bent down. Biggest mistake of my life. Cause when I bent down I felt a sharp pain in my and I instinctivly crouched down, but that wasnt the worst. Because when I crouched I lost balance and then fell on my . I couldnt help but scream as the pain overwelmed me.

I think I out for a moment cause when I opened my eyes again I was lying down on the floor and Taemin, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun stood bent over me. And they looked worried. I hadn't even noticed when they arrived, but I didnt even care.

-Key, what happened? Onew asked as Minho and Taemin both tried to help me up.

-Ah, um.. Oww! I squealed as the pain hit me once again. They got even more worried and tried again to help me up. But there was no way I could stand, my legs felt like jelly all of a sudden.

-Move over, I've got this. Jonghyun came forward and lifted me up- Princess style!

-Hey, wait.. N-no, Ouch!

-Shh, its fine, Im just carrying you to your bed. Jonghyun said and carried me there- Princess-style all the way!! I was so embarrassed but then it felt kinda nice...

 

No one's Pov~~

-What the.. what was THAT about? Minho asked.

-Well, you know.. the are just good friends. He just took care of Key when he hurt himself..? Onew answered altrough he was just as confused.

-But, what happened to Key, I mean, how did he hurt himself so bad that he couldnt walk by himself? And why did it seem like Jonghyun knew all about it? Minhos mind just filled up with new questions as he tried to understand what just happened.

-Well, Taemin broke in to their conversation, maybe Jonghyun was the one who caus.. I mean was there when it happened. Anyways, dont they look kinda good togheter like that...?