What caught my eye...

Public secret

~Jonghyuns Pov~

 

I woke up at a small noise. I usually sleep through storms and I've even sleeped trough a couple of Onews crazy parties that, believe me, wasn't quiet. So this was odd. Then I heard a small whimper. I sat up in bed. Was that Key?

Maybe we had been living together for too long, but I was almost certain that was Key. I bent over and looked down on the bed below me.

-Key?

I heard some rustles as my eyes got used to the dark. When they ajusted I saw Key sitting in his bed as he answered me. Something felt off. I asked if he were okay and he said he was, but he didnt look okay. Maybe he had a nightmare? His whimpers a moment ago wouldnt leave my head.

-Key, you know you can tell me anything. I'd you feel unwell you don't have to hide it. Or was it a nighmare? Your face looks really flushed...  We can share bed if you wa-

-Nooo!

-nt. Okay, it was just an idea. I was a bit hurt by his sudden reaction. At least he regretted his action, apologizing right after. But.. that wasn't what I was focusing at when he spoke to me. He seemed so... good...hot... y... No! I cant think like this of my dongsaeng! But he seemed really hot, I mean warm. Oh, what is with me?

But it was something, about his actions, they looked so incredible.. tempting! When he spoke he avoided my eyes, but looked up, making me face this tempting face. He was stammering and taking weirdly long pauses. Key looked so fragile, his armes tightly against the sides of his body. And when he took on of his pauses, he his lower lip slowly, so seducingly. But then something caught my eyes. His hands had gripped the sheets really hard, like he was streching them right over his lap... and something was sticking up from beneith, something he was obviously trying to hide...

It was dark in the room, but thanks to the moonlight I could clearly see the lust in Keys eyes as he looked up. And the worst part was that Key didn't even seem to notice. Or maybe he did, as he chose that moment to his lips again.

-Hyung?

Oh, that innocent voice. Maybe it wasnt lust he had seen in Keys eyes? Maybe it wasnt something under his sheets...

I didnt know what to answer the boy, so I just said what first came to mind.

-Key... since when do you stammer? And why all those pauses? Lame question, I know. But my head was slightly spinning.

I barley listened to his anwear as I looked at him one last time. His head was turned to the side, facing the moonlight. I looked at his sheets again. There was no way... but.. was there another explanation? No, that was the only thing possibly, if he wasn't sneaking in food to his bed. But he knew Key well enough to know that he was to much of a diva to do such a thing. There were nothing in Keys bed except Key.

No wait, there was something more. And iPad. It was clearly just used minutes ago, Key would never risking his things to get broke by sleeping on them. But, what was that doing there with Key, especially now in his.. condition. Oh .

After just thinking about Key that way I've become a little hotter. I even felt my throb. This wasn't good. Then I finally heard what made my mind explode. Keys fragile whimper set my heart on fire. After that I couldn't stop myself. The beast took over me, and there was nothing I could do, wanted to do, to stop it.