Busted...

Public secret

Jonghyun looked down on him from his top bunk. He was clearly half asleep and he rubbed one of his eyes with th back if his hand.

-Key?

I was starteled and hurried to move myself so that i was in a sitting position. Fortunately I was covered by my sheets, but it was barley enough. If I hadn't moved he would have been able to see pretty much all of my . To have better access my boxers went of a long time ago. I winced as I let go of my throbbing and tried to remain calm.

-Ye, yes hyung? Since when did I stammer?
I shifted my position slightly and immediately got reminded of my situation. I let out a small wimper, silently begging for Jonghyun not to hear it.

-Key, what's wrong? Does it hurt anywhere?

Damn, he had heard me. What to do?

-No hyung, nothing's wrong. Please, go back to sleep.

I could feel the sweat beads running down my back. I was a real mess.

-Key, you know you can tell me anything. I'd you aren't feeling well you don't have to hide it. Or was it a nighmare? Your face looks really flushed...  We can share bed if you wa-

-Nooo!

-nt. Okay, it was just an idea. He looked hurt. . It just caught me by surprise. There was no way that I could sleep together with him after what I just read. Just the thought . I tried to think, what could I do to make things better?

- Hyung, please dont be mad... Im just... really tired, and I dont think I would  be able to...to climb up to your bed. A,and Im really sorry... for yelling, it wont happen again.
I felt my throb under the sheets. It took some time and a lot of effort for me to speak, and it wasnt until I was done that i looked at my hyung. And his face confused me.
-Hyung?

-Key... since when do you stammer? And why all those pauses? he asked.

Well, we had been living together for a pretty long while, so it wasnt so weird that he knew when something was different about me. But why was he so specific? How was he able to analyze such an situation when he just woke up? And whats with that damned look??

-Im just really tired, thats all. My brain isnt really functioning as usual right now. That was all I could come up with as I tried not to stammer or take pauses again. It was really hard sitting up and my mind became a little blurry..

Everything I said was all true, my brain wasnt function as usual. An example of this was that I had been thinking on my hyung all along since our conversation began. That way. I didnt know if it was because of the story before or the throbbing thing in my lap, but I couldnt stop thinking of him in that way. I wimpered again, praying to God that he wouldn't hear my small noises.Thats why I couldnt face him as I spoke to him. Him doing naughty things was to much for me to handle, it took all my willpower not to jerk of in front of this, no my y hyung. Oh god, I cant stop!