Punished??

Public secret

~Keys pov~

-Key? Jonghyun whispered.

It was a miracle that no one had woken up before when we talked, but then we tried to keep it low. Fortunately all of the other members were heavy sleepers. It was a really hard task waking them up in time for breakfast, But that also incuded Jonghyun.Weird that I had woken up this time. Oh,one time I was so mad at him for not waking up no matter what that I even jumped on him. Oh , that wasnt a good memory. At least not now.. Me pouncing on him, my legs spread over his stomach, jumping up and down to make him awake. Mother **** !

-Mm? I hummed. I wondered, what if I could make it out alive from this, would I ever be able to see him the same as I did earlier that evening?

-What is that iPad doing in your bed?

Oh damn! @^=98#4"& S** ** * ***ch!

-Oh, this iPad? I dont know.. I must've forgott.. forgotten it before. I was.. I was playing a game!
I send my thanks to you Steve Jobs in heaven for autolock!

-Really? What game Key? Jonghyun asked smiling innocent.

My head was seriously spinning. I wonder how long it would take before my burst. It sure couldnt be healthy to have it like this!

-Oh, haha, just a random game I played...

-But I want to play it too if it was so funny that you forgot the iPad in your bed! Jonghyun kept going on. Couldn't he get a hint? I know he can be dense sometimes but this takes the prize.

 -To, tomorrow hyung. Im tired, we should sleep.

 

~Jounghyuns Pov~

 

-But thanks to you Im fully awake Key. But sleep if you want, I can go down to your bed and take it.

I was curious on what it was on it and why Key was so musterious about it. Maybe it really had something to do with what was underneith the sheets..?

-You dont have to. Just take it tomorrow, please? /...I was starting to imagine things again as soon he said he would go down to my bed... Its crazy what a teenage boy could imagine at just a few seconds...Keys Pov/

But I was already on my was as Key said the last sentance. I came closer to his bed. Oh...! Key was his lips, while looking at me... but not in the face, his eyes were kinda low... *@(#¤"R(#"! I hurried to bend over to take the iPad but Key were faster.

He held it tight to his chest, away from me.

-Aw, come on Key. Cant I even hold it? You know I need to have your password to have access to it..

I saw his grip weaken a bit as he turned a bit my way.

-Tricked ya! I whispered in his ear as I fast snatched the iPad from his arms.

-W, what? You took it, but you said it yourself,  that doesnt change the fact that you don't kn....

-Yeah yeah. I learned it a long time ago, just be happy that I didnt use it before. Now, lets see.

 

~Keys Pov~

 

NO!! I shoutwhispered as I stumbled out of my bed and practically fell on him, thanks to the sheets that tangeled around my ankles.

-Ow! It hurts~ I said as I sat up. Then I got this deja vu- feeling. I was -again- sitting on Jonghyns stomach, my hands on his chest, my millimeters from his...you know!

-Ouch Key..

-So..sorry, Im sorry Hyung. My thoughts were all over the place, I didnt know what to do as I sat frozen on him.

-Oh... Key. That was what you were trying to hide? He said with a smile.

I looked at him, my mind was blank. I followed his eyes as they travelled lower... and lower.. I looked down on where he was looking. When I got up from the bed I had forgotten an important detail. I was . I was sweaty. I was hard! ...!

As I tried to coprehend was what happening I froze again. It was like my mind was shutting down. Unfortunately Jonghyun wasnt.

-I wonder what could've got you so hard?~ Maybe it was what was on the iPad? Lets check, shall we?

As he saw me frozen he chuckled and stretched out his arm to take the iPad from under my bed, where it had gotten when we fell. He turned it on and up come the thing that I at all costs had tried to hide from him. I felt him stiffen under me. My hands were still on his belly, like the were glued stuck, I couldnt move them. But then.. his belly felt hotter... no, he was getting hotter!

He turned the iPad off, looking at me. I could see the lust in his eyes and he moved slightly upwards to me. I moaned when I felt a little presure from his movement down there. And then we where both screwed, lost in lust that would soon turn into pleasure. I moaned on last time before he throwed me back and kissed me.