Curious

Public secret

~Keys pov~ The sun set hours ago. The rest of the members are sleeping. But I can't. Well, it's more like I don't want to. I found this shocking site yesterday, and now I can stop looking at it!

It started out innocent. I played around with my iPad and wrote my name and searched it on google. Well you know, I was bored. Then I wanted to see which ones if the members got the highest number of searches. It was fun. I noticed that Jonghyun and I got the most, altrough I got a little jelaous first when i noticed he was nr.1. But then I got curious.

I searched our names together, seeing how many searches that would be. And it was a lot. even more than Jonghyun alone. But that wasn't what caught my eye. What I didn't understand was the words JONGKEY written at a site. Like we were some kinda couple. Well we were close friends, even best friends, and in the same band, so I just figured the fans put our names together to make things easier. But I couldn't get it out of my head, so today, when eveyone was finally asleep, I looked it up again.

I don't know why I had to do it when they were sleeping, but for some reason I was nervous, and wanted to do it alone. I searched our names again and immidiatley found the site I was looking for. I clicked on it. FANFICS. I wonder what that means. Hm.. There was a description!

> Jonghyun has been neglecting Key 4 too long. He can't take it anymore. He wants his oppa back, and isn't afraid to punish him too...<

Oppa? Neglecting? Punish? Wait, WHY WOULD I CALL HIM OPPA?? Bigeyed I read the rest to.

>I'm sorry there's no for this chapter, but in the next one I'm going to let Key beg for more! Cuz we all know that even if Keys the punisher, his definetly a bottom and well, you'll see! Hehehe.. Ps.I know I'm erted, but Key, be prepared. I'm going to make you moan all night long! >:)
Preview: Big, Joo.. Jooongiiiie~ Theeeeree!~<

...O_o.. What!? I know my English is a bit weak, but isn't like noises you do in your sleep? And I know I'm not that tall, but to call me a bottom is to much ㅜ. Anyways, here I am right now. The other members fell asleep late, so it's already 2 o'clock now. I know I should go to sleep to, my schedule is no joke, but I'm kinda curious... I clicked on the button saying Next Chapter and began reading.

As I said my newfound site started out innocent, but then I discovered the truth behind Jongkey- everyone saw us as a couple! This was so embarrassing! I didn't know what to do, so I just kept on reading...