Epilogue

Totally Spies: Next Gen.

Normal P.O.V


Play song : A new journey...


''Why didn't you tell me?'' Ash screamed.

Alex mainly tried to pacify her daughter as she felt a headache coming on.

''I....that's why I have a double life...one I hoped to god ...you wouldn't get tangled in,''she retorted.

''Well, look how that worked out,'' Ash said sarcastically.

Alex rolled her eyes ,'' Oy, don't forget I'm your mother...don't use that tone with me'' she scowled.

''Really, mother dearest....why didn't you tell me you were a spy,'' Ash said in a sickenely sweet voice.

Alex scoffed, ''Here we go again..''

''So this is what you've been doing all this time...?'' asked Sage leaning against the window pain that overlooked the city of Seoul.

Sam nodded before turning to her daughter, ''Your aunt's and I got ropped into this gig when we were about your age-''Sage cut her off- ''I know, Jerry told us.''

Sam shook her head ,''Did he also tell you, that on one of my missions, that is how I met your father?'' she grinned.

Sage turned slowly towards her mother, 'Really?'' Sam nodded as if remembering the time she met her husband.

''All this time....the extra late meetings,'' Cat air quoted ,''' You were a spy?''she faced Clover.

''It's not as bad as it sounds,'' she replied.

''Mom...you could've told...at least I'd know the main reason you made me sign up on all those extra-curriculars,'' Cat replied.

Clover sighed, ''I know ....I know...but it was never the right time...''

''Never...Never...''Cat scoffed.

''I'm sorry,'' Clover pleaded trying to hug her daughter, Cat allowed her and soon she was in her mother's warm embrace.

The sound of the doors opened silently as Jerry stepped through clapping his hands, '' Good work girls,'' he turned to the teens ,''Mr.Cross, has now fully developed his nano's the main research that a bunch of our enemies were after, if stolen it has the ability to be remote controlled and turn major cities into dust, but if used the right way can cure major cancers in the body and restore dead tissue and reanimate them.'' he finished.

Cat whistled, ''Wow, the guy's a genius.''

Ash nodded, ''No wonder he's the head of his department.''

 ''He's created a paradox, it can take life and easily give it,'' Sage added.

''So...Jerry, ...you were about to say something else,'' Sam urged.

Jerry looked confused before answering, ''Oh Yes, as head of W.O.O.H.P, I now retire you all,'' he said.

Clover pratically did somersaults before grinning, ''Free at last...free at last.''

Sam puffed out a big sigh,''Thank you Jesus, I'm getitng to all for this,'' she stated flopping on the couch.

Alex nodded, ''I hear yah.''

Jerry continued, ''Now I'm officially welcoming  Sage, Catherine and Ashley into the Agency,''-''What?'' their mothers protested.

''Mom!'' the girls pleaded with their puppy eyes.

''Don't give in...Don't give in,'' Clover repeated.

''I'm too weak...damn it...Fine...'' Alex agreed.

They looked at Sam, ''I'm too tired to disagree,'' she nodded to Jerry.

The girls immediately glomped their respective mothers.


One Year Later


''This is the life,'' Clover sighed in bliss relaxing against her chair.

''The Caribbean has never been so peaceful,'' Sam murmered.

Alex sipped her mojito before responding, ''Couldn't agree more.''

''So where are the girls today?'' asked Sam.

''Jerry said they're covering the annual K-POP awards,'' answered Alex.

''Really?....I guess Sage will be happy,'' said a chuckling Sam.

''Why?'' said Clover and Alex.

''Because she gets to see her boy-friend,'' replied Sam rubbing sun-tan lotion on her arms.

''She's still with A.J?'' said Clover.

''Yep...for about 8 months now,'' said Sam nodding.

''Well ,you better watch her...you know how those boy-bands are,'' said a giggling Clover.

''Of course I intend to,'' Sam said mysteriously.

She immediately checked her phone which was actually a camera she made Jerry set up to spy on Sage and Kikwang.

The image on the phone showed Sage and Kikwang cuddling as Ashley was busy flirting with the leader of B2ST and Cat was talking to Yoochun of JYJ.


With The Girls. Play Song: -Totally Spies.''


''So you guys are on next?''Sage asked.

Kikwang nodded, ''Yeah, we're doing Beautiful Night.''

She leaned over and gave him a long kiss to which he returned eagerly.

''What was that for?'' he asked grinning.

''Good Luck,'' she shot him a wink.

''Yah knock it off you two,'' joked Junhyung.

Sage just turned and said teasingly, ''You're just missing Go Hara.''

Hyunseung ,''Oohed.''

''Yah,'' he playfully punched him.

''He really gets irritable if he doesn't she his yeobo,'' said Yoseobie.

Dongwoon made kissing noises to which Junhyung scowled.

Doojoon laughed at his maknae before turning to Ashley.

''See what I have to put up with ?'' he smiled.

Ashley just shook her head, ''I know how you feel.''

Sage looked around before walking up to Ash,''Where's Cat?''

Ash looked around her then looked across from her to see Cat fliriting with Park Yoochun.

She turned to Sage,  ''She's with 1/3 of JYJ.'' she grinned.

Sage face-palmed ,''Only Cat.'' she mumbled.

''B2ST you're on now,'' said one of the stage hands.

''This is it,'' Kikwang walked up to Sage and gave her a kiss to the forehead.

''HWAITING,'' she fist pumped and he shot her thumbs up.

Ash sighed before turning to Sage, ''You really love him ,huh?''

'Yeah I do,'' she nodded.

Cat sauntered up to her friends ,''So why'd I miss?''

''A lot,'' they said in unison.

Cat pouted before sticking out her tongues, ''Meanies.''

Ash through both of her hands around her friends, ''We still love you chick.''

''Yeah ,spies for ever,'' said Sage.

''Totally Spies,'' replied Cat.

They smiled.

They were happy because they were the 2nd generation of great Spies.

And the world was ready for them.


I hope you all liked the final 6/6 chapter.

Thank you for always reading.

Hope you comment/subscribe/vote.

Always Keep The Faith>>>>>>Cassiopeia.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel