Another Mission? What?

Totally Spies: Next Gen.

Normal P.O.V


Play Song: Intro to Return.


The car screeched as it pulled beside the large two-story house ,Sam stepped out and jostled her keys as she locked her car.

She tightened her grip on the black briefcase before hurriedly walking to the front of the house.

She didn't ring the doorbell, she just opened the door before it flew open.

''SAMMMMMMMMMMMM, mi amiga...'''yelled Clover throwing an arm around the redheads shoulders.

''Hey Clove,'she greeted.

''SAM!' yelled Alex joining them, a full glass of grape wine in her hand.

''Don't you guys think  it's a bit early to start drinking? she asked with her hands on her hips.

''It's neeveeeeeer to early to drink ,'slurred Clover.

Alex handed her the missing documents before she flopped down beside Clover on the Pearl White couch.

''Girls?'' called a voice.

The room went quiet as the women looked around the room.

''Who?'' Clover looked at her television which suddenly became blurry.

''Oh, Girls, glad I caught you,'' said a relieved Jerry.

''JERRY,'' they said simultaneously.

''Jerry, I have a serious report for-began Sam - he cut her off- '' that report can hold for now Samantha, you all have one more mission then you can retire,'' he spoke monotone.

''Really?'' said Clover excitedly.

''Thank god,'' Alex blew out a sigh of relief.

Sam closed her eyes before facing him, ''What's the mission?''

''You'll be teaming up with a new set of young spies, your mission is find Eric Cross, head of M.I.T, he is scheduled to have a conference in Japan to discuss his research on nano-technology, that has reached its final stage and will be the next ground breaking medical phenomenon in medical history  the world has ever seen.,'' he replied.

''Who are these new spies?'' interruped Alex her lips pursued.

''Yeah ...and how come we're hearing about this now?''added Clover.

''You girls know how the agency is, if you weren't informed then it's because it is on the uttermost top secrets,''he answered.

''Alright ,Alright, when does our transportation get here?'' asked Sam.

''Right about now'' he said mysteriously.

''Now-''said Clover confusedly.

''Stop Talking in riddles Jerry,''whined Alex.

The floor suddenly them in.

''Damn it Jerry,'' they screamed.


I hope you all love the 3/6 updates.

You have 3 more till the end.

I hope you enjoy it.

Please vote/comment/subscribe

Always Keep The Faith >>>>>>>>>>>Cassiopeia.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel