Celebs, Moms and Spies

Totally Spies: Next Gen.

Normal P.O.V


Play song: Training Done....


The training came hard and tough considering they had two hours to get through an obstacle course.

''I'm going to kill him,'' thought Cat as she dodged another laser beam.

Ashley was busying trying to walk through a Pendalum  that was extremely dangerous as Sage was in the pool in the next room trying to use her skills to swim underneath the water which was caked in underwater mines.

''He's a deadman,'' she thought as two mines exploded .

When the training was over , G.L.A.D.I.S the artifical intelligience released the girls from their own personal torture rooms.

Sage flew a strand of hair away from her face before she slumped beside Cat.

''I feel like a wet dog,'' she replied.

''Wet-Dog? My poor hair is a mess...''' whined Ashley as she fingured the ends of her hair.

''Are we even qualified for this?'' asked Cat.

''I would say you have it in your genes'' said Jerry walking out.

''YOU......''they pointed at him as they walked up menacingly.

He back up slowly, ''Now girls...this is just to hone your skills before your first mission...'' he pleaded.

''Mission?'' screamed Ash.

''Are you kidding? we only began today...'' said Cat.

''I doubt we're ready...'' said Sage.

''Your mothers said the same thing...'' he replied.

''Our mothers...'' they yelled in unison.

''What? ....I mean..she...but...what?'' asked Cat.

''I'm so confused right now,'' moaned Ash.

''Sit down girls,'' he gestured for them to sit in front of the large screen.

''Now I'm about to tell you a story about three young girls not too long ago that entered the original agency and became three of the world's most deadly spies,'' he began.

The soon became entranced by the stories of their mothers.

'''They did all that?'' asked Sage after he was done.

He nodded.

''Wow,'' said Cat and Ash in unison.

''I'll do it,'' said a grinning Sage.

''You will,'' her friends asked.

She nodded, ''Now I know how I got through all of those obstacles, it was like practice...'' she smiled.

Ash rolled her eyes jokingly, ''I guess I can't let you do this alone.''

''What makes you think ,you guys are leaving me behind,'' protested Cat, ''I'm going.''

''Excellent,'' said Jerry clapping his hands.

''We'd best hurry girls, your mission begins now...'' he said as he led them to a heli-pad.

''Wow,'' said Ash touching the equipment.

''I guess it's time to suite up,'' said Cat.

Jerry instructed them on how to use the various gadgets before telling them the main priority of their mission.

''Your main objective is to locate and protect a scientist by the name of  Eric Cross, the head of nano-technocology and research at M.I.T,'' he showed them a picture of the target.

''He's very nice...'' said a drooling Cat.

''Down-girl,'' said Ash jokingly.

Sage just shook her head as she zipped up her white leather suit.

''You look like She-Devil,'' Ash whistled.

Cat howled , ''Look at you, Lady in Red.'' Ash shot her a wink.

''Black? ....Cat-woman really does suit you,'' said Sage looking at Cat.

Cat shimmed ,''I know I look good,'' she grinned.

''Destination in 10 minutes,'' said G.L.A.D.I.S.

''Good luck ladies,'' said Jerry.

They nodded strapping themselves in.

The wind felt light but very calming as they jumped out of the heli-pad.

''I never imagined myself free-falling ,'' said an amused Cat.

Ash giggled, ''This is awesome,'' her shade-specks were giving her ground view on everything.

They simulataneously pulled the cords on their parachues as Sage nodded toward the roof of the building.

''Over there,'' she pointed .

The followed after her as her feet touched down on the cement top.

She immediately began shedding the parachute as the girls followed suite.

''Time to accessorize,''said Cat as she ped their dresses.

''Who else, Do you think is supposed to be at this conference?'' asked Cat.

''The building is not only hosting a conference but an award show with a lot fo various Korean and Japanese celebrities.''


Play song : ''Entrance''

''I love your dress, it goes great with your hair,'' Ash complimented.

Sage smiled, ''You look great too chick.''

Cat linked arms with them ,'' It's time to make an entrance without drawing to much attention.,'' she grinned.

''Let's do it,'' they chorused.

Sage wears-

Cat wears-

Ash wears-

''Time to minge,'' said Cat as she walked through the crowd of people.

''Don't forget to find the targer,'' came Sage's voice through the earpiece.

''Roger that,'' responsded Cat and Ash in unison.


Meanwhile with ~Sam ,Alex,Clover.


''Do you seem him yet?'' asked Sam.

''Now, I haven't seen him'' replied Clover taking a sip of her champagne.

''Alright then, I'll check the men's,'' she said over her ear-piece.

''Gotcha,''said Clover.

''Where's Alex?'' asked Sam.

''She's checking outside with the vale to see if his car's here,'' she replied.

''Oh,.....keep an eye out for the other spies,..'' Sam said.

''My eyes are everyhwere,'' Clover chuckled.

Her eyes suddenly narrowed on a familiar blonde.

She set aside her glass of champagne as she strode towards the young man.


With Cat... Play song ...''Spies meet their ...Mothers?''


'Summimasen,'' she bowed to the guy she ran into.

''It's okay,'' he answered.

Cat got a good look at him and felt go dry,  '''Yamapi?''

He blinked before chuckled, ''You know me?''

She nodded before clearing , ''Of Course, ...you're Tomohisa Yamaa.''

He grinned and she nearly felt her knees go weak.

He grabbed two glasses of wine and handed one to her.

They clinked glasses and she drained hers.

''Whoo....I didn't realize how thirsty I was.'' she giggled.

A tap on her shoulders made her turn around.

''Yes...what-'' all sense of words died  on her tongue.

''Mom?'' she asked shocked.

''Can you please excuse us?'' Clover asked him.

He just nodded silently as she grabbed Cat's wrist and pulled her away from the japanese actor.

''Cute,'' he thought as he watched her walk away.


With Sage... Play song. ''B2uty meets B2st?''


She just tripped and somehow ended up in his arms. Cal it fate, Call it luck...she called it 'Heaven''

She could feel his muscles including his rock-hard abs.

''Excuse me...have you seen- ...uh...''she stuttered out as her eyes lay on him.

''Lee Kikwang '' she said silently to herself.

Is this real life? Thank you Jesus!

He smiled adorably and shook his head, ''Nande?''

''It's of utter importance,'' she replied dazed. 

A sudden loudness in her ear, made her cry out.

''Ow...'' her hand flew to her ear.

''Eetoke?, Dajobu?'' he asked.

''I'm fine...it's just the earring...'' she smiled wealy. The multiple voices were disturbing her on the other side.

He set her on her feet but still kept a grip on her waist.

She wasn't complaining, she loved his touch.

''So....''

''So.....'' they stood in front of each other.

''You're a member of B2ST?'' she asked to confirm. ''Neh,'' he answered.

''You ...a.fan...'' he stumbled with his English.

''Neh...I am ..''she answered in fluent korean that left him speechless.

''He's arrived,'' came the voice of Ash.

She gave him a sweet smile before standing on her heels to give him a small peck.

He froze before a goofy look came on his face.

''I've gotta go...bye..'' she turned around and began to make her way back to the girls.


With Ash.... Play song - ''Mom...waeyo?''


'So many Hallyu stars in one place,'' she thought walking back inside.

She spotted Dr.Cross and immediately followed him in,'' He's here,'' she said into her ear piece.

''Roger that...I'll be there soon...I'm a bit tied up now,'' groaned Cat.

''I'm already there,'' replied Sage.


With Cat Play  song-''Moms meet your daughters...''

''Mom...can you stop you're ing...I know...I know...but right now we have a mission,'' whispered Cat.

''Alright...Alright...let's get this done...we'll talk about it later...'' replied Clover.

Sam appeared next to Clover as Alex strolled up to them.

''Catherine?'' said Sam and Alex shocked.

''Hi Aunt Sam,Aunt Alex..''she grinned weakly.

''Mom?'' said a confused Ashley walking up to Cat.

''Hey...guys...we better get this guy soon...''trailed off Sage at the sight of her mother.

''Mother?'' Sam nodded slowly.

''What are you doing here?'' they asked in unison.

''What am I doing here....what are you doing here?'' they said at the same time.

''I thought you were at a sleepover at Erica's,'' replied Sam,Clover and Alex.

''It was cover,'' the girls replied.

Sage held her hair in frustration, ''Can we save the disappointment for later, we need to get this guy.''

''Nicely said dear,'' replied Sam. Sage gave her mom a small smile.

They all separated and cornered Eric.

'Dr.Eric?'' Sam approached him.

''Yes...''he answered as she sauntered up to him seductively in a red dress.

''We need to get you out of here,'' said  Clover  who joined them flanking Sam.

''Like now,'' added Alex, her white dress ,cut shorter than usual.

He nodded and followed them as the girls watched their back .

''I wonder why they want his research so bad? asked Cat.

''Who? asked Ash.

''You know...the bad guys'' she replied.

''Well don't you remember all the bad guy movies you have ever seen, it's all for World Domination..'' Sage answered.

''Oh,''Cat mouthed.

They entered the rooftop as the heli-pad was waiting for them.

After securing Dr.Cross the girls all strapped in opposite their mothers.

It was silence back to Headquarters.


Hope you like 5/6 update...the last one will be the last chapter.

Please vote/comment/share.

Always Keep the Faith <<<<<<<<<<<Cassiopeia.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel