Intro to Spies

Totally Spies: Next Gen.

Location: North –West of Han River, Seoul, South Korea.


Narrator P.O.V

‘Yes Mr. Lee, I love the new office, the koi-pond on the terrace thigh,’ laughed a melodious voice. The red head sighed before hanging up, ‘’Good-bye Mr. Lee.’’

Samantha slumped lazy on her office lazy-boy chair, kicked off her heels and thanked the lord the move was over.  Samantha ‘’Sam’’ Kang nee Jones, was a pretty red head with green eyes, she was the editor-n-chief of Harper Collins Publishing Company International.  She was thirty-six years old, but had the body of an athletic swimmer, Sam wasn’t normal neither were her best friends Clover and Alex.

Her move from upstate New York to Seoul ,South Korea, was a difficult transition , in Korea she was not thirty-six but thirty-seven, plus she had an energetic  17 year old to deal with when she got home.

You see Samantha Kang , was not an ordinary business woman, she had in fact two lives, one being a mother and wife as well as a known Editor and the other involved international espionage. Yes, Sam was a spy; she had been a spy since she was her daughter’s age.

Sam meet Jiyeon Kang when she was 21, it was of course fate or Clover’s fault, Clover being the ever persuasive yet clumsy blonde, spilled Champaign on Sam’s white dress when they were on a mission in Seoul their first time, needless to say, she ran into Jiyeon on her way out, he helped her out by offering his handkerchief and she lost herself in his eyes. Six months later they were dating and a year later they were married, 9 months Sage Gabriella Kang was born.

Sam was out doors kind of girl, loved a good book once in a while, excelled at soccer in school and she was the most intelligent, responsible and practical of the trio.

She took after her mother, Sage’s grandmother Gabrielle, who preferred to be called Gabby. They were very similar in ways and ideals.  She thanked god for her accordion, Jiyeon was having it shipped over to their new house in one of the settlements from the States.

The W.O.O.H.P Korean Headquarters was more architectural than the original HQ, Jerry that is to say Gerald ‘’Jerry ‘’ Lewis the second, administrator of W.O.O.H.P (World Organization of Human Protection) was very middle-aged and a very serious British gentleman just like his Grandfather before him, the original head of W.O.O.H.P.

Sam remembered good ole Jerry; he often annoyed the girls, with his attitude and constant missions. Majority of the annoyance lay when he wants to transport the girls in headquarters using suction from anywhere.

Jerry the second, briefed the girls on their missions, distributed their gadgets and still provided mission support with information or direct involvement just like his grandfather.

G.L.A.D.I.S 3.0, Gadget Lending and Distribution Interactive System was the grandchild of G.L.A.D.I.S the first, she was going out with Jerry’s printer,  and was often the mother figure to the girls, she provided extra percussions to ensure their safety.

Sam loved her new suit; the sleek black suit was an upgrade to her original green suit that she had grown out of.

She glanced at her silver watch; the analog clock displayed 5:01 p.m. she picked up her briefcase and made her way out the door. She cracked the kinks out of her neck, she couldn’t wait to retire, and her age was getting more prominent day by day.

‘,’ she thought, she immediately raced down to her car, before opening it and speed-dialing Clover and Alex via conference call.

‘Hello,’ replied a cheerful voice.

‘Clover, it’s Sam, I’m on my way to your house, I forgot the papers last night,’ she replied adding a little more pressure on the gas. Her black Audi 2012 C-445, was top off the line, her speed-o-meter showed ‘’85’’ mph. She raced through red lights, she was a spy, and too tired to care.

‘Alex, is already here, ''Hi Sam'' interrupted Alex.. , the girls are having a sleepover at Cat’s friend Erica’s house,’ she replied.

‘They are, oh yea, I forgot, ‘she face palmed herself for forgetting, ‘Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes,'' ..'' Hi to you too Alex, later girls,’ Sam replied hanging up.

 


This was chapter one re-edited....it will be in six parts.

So how was it?

Read/Review/Comment/Subscribe

~Caribbeanpop17