Intro to Spies 2 :Alex and Clover

Totally Spies: Next Gen.

Location: Gangnam-gu, South of Han River, Seoul, South Korea.


Narrator P.O.V

Clover Park nee’ Williams, was a very bubbly blonde, with striking blue eyes, she was also a boy-crazy shopaholic and fashion fanatic. That is how she got her job at ELLE magazine International, her style was unique yet elegant to be rewarded praises by her boss.

 Even though had settled down with her husband Jaesoon Park, she couldn’t stop herself when spotting eye-candy.  Jaesoon Park was serious yet conserved, he was also very family orientated having been the second oldest of five sons of eight siblings in his family. 

When he met Clover however, her overly happy attitude and smooth talking ways made him fall in love with her. Two years later, they had tied the knot before Clover was due, yes due as in due date, but little Catherine ‘’Cat’’ Stella Park didn’t want to wait, so she spent half of her wedding reception in a hospital waiting to give birth to Cat who arrived two hours later, to Clover it was a happy and painful experience.

When she gazed into the eyes of Cat, she knew her daughter would take after her, in more ways than one. Working as a publicist for ELLE gave her a little time to view the latest trends, she was also close to her friends jobs, so it was a bonus. 

She had just gotten home when Alex had knocked on her door, holding up a bottle of cherry wine and some chocolate pastries; she pulled Alex in with a lot of force. Her mother Stella always said she took after her, she agreed with that, she did take after her mother.

Like Sam, Clover was also a spy for W.O.O.H.P, it was also an annoyance when she was shopping she would get transported out of nowhere.

Her arch rival Mandy  Grant married an oil tycoon, Clover couldn’t be more happier, she didn’t have to see her, one would think she would let go of an ole school rivalry but not Clover and Mandy, it went on till college until they both got married and moved from their original neighborhoods.

Alexandra ‘’Alex ‘’  Lee nee Hampton ,had light brown eyes she inhertied from her father, she was half cacausian from her father,african-american form her motehr,she was proud to say she hadn’t changed much since high school but with years came practice, she was finally able to get over her clumsiness.  She almost quit W.O.O.H.P because she thought she was going to be replaced, but her clumsiness led her to saving her friends and Britney, the new recruit of W.O.O.H.P at the time.

Even with her clumsiness, she still excelled in athletics like Sam, mainly in soccer. Alex was somewhat of a major tomboy compared to Clover and Sam; she was funny and also knew what to do to cheer her friends up. Her pet turtle Ollie was still alive and kicking. Her mother Carmen always said she would do great things one day.

Her own love story was nothing short of a genuine Alex moment, it was one of her main missions in Seoul, when her grappling hook malfunctioned, so instead of the roof, it lead her to the open balcony of a hotel heir, Eric Lee.

He thought someone was trying to kidnap him, he also thought she was a he, its only when the moon shined light through his curtains that he got a clear look of his supposed ‘’assassin.’’  His heart speed up, he took in the scantily clad female in a yellow cat suit.

Needless to say the rest was history, and a year and a half later welcomed baby Ashley Carmen Lee into the world.

Alex walked into the living room, looking at the fashion magazines on the living room table to the sewing machine under the plasma screen.

Clover brought out three glasses, handed one to Alex popped of the cork of the bottle and poured their drinks, the third cup was left for Sam. Who Clover knew would be here later today to pick up some papers she had left behind a couple of days back.

 Right on cue the phone rang at the same time Alex’s cellphone vibrated.

‘’ ‘Hello,’ replied she replied cheerfully. She ran a hand through her short blonde locks.

‘Clover, it’s Sam, I’m on my way to your house, I forgot the papers last night,’ Sam replied hastily. She was probably in a hurry.

‘Alex is already here,’ Sam responded before sipping her glass.

 ‘Hi Sam-‘,’Alex cut in murmuring before lazily leaning on her island seat. ‘The girls are having a sleepover at Cat’s friend Erica’s house,’ Clover continued.  

‘They are, oh yea, I forgot, ‘Sam grumbled.

 ‘Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes, Hi to you too Alex, later girls,’ Sam replied hanging up.  Clover and Alex ended the calls simultaneously before catching up on their days.


So read/Review/Comment

~This is part 2 of 6...the next few parts will feature kpop idols and the intro to the second generation spies...

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel