part five

소중한 그대에게 / For You, My Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook apologised after colliding into one of the actors as he was shifting a prop. He was about to continue his work when he heard a voice behind call out.

"Yein ah!"

Craning his head to see, his eyes followed the same actor he had just bumped into walk up to Yein. Watching their exchange, he wondered what they even had to talk about. Yein did have a friendly personality but she wasn't a social butterfly. Shrugging it off, he turned his focus back to his work.

However, as days and weeks went by, it became increasingly obvious that the guy had his eyes on Yein for he openly expressed it. Jungkook spotted them together more often – at the school bookshop, along the corridor, having lunch at the same table. If there was anything he could be thankful in such a situation, it was that the guy was never in their club room.

"So 8pm at the ddeokbokki stand?"

Yein snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts. He responded by staring at her blankly, having not followed the conversation. Understanding his expression, she heaved a sigh and repeated herself.

"I said, to celebrate your last day of college life, let's meet at 8pm at the ddeokbokki stand. The one along Han River. You remember which one right?"

"Ah, right. 8pm. Ddeokbokki stand. Got it."

"Then... I'll see you there," Yein said. Adding softly, she mumbled something that he couldn't catch.

Sending a look that expressed the fact that he didn't hear it and wanted her to repeat, she simply shook her head and bid farewell. Oblivious, Jungkook went back to packing his things. It was his last official day of school and he wanted to bring back as many things as he could.

Finally out of the club room lugging a large box with his things enclosed, Jungkook slowly walked along the corridors. Soon he wouldn't have the luxury of lessons or a place he could relax between breaks. School was done and dusted.

As he neared the meeting point, he thought about the delicious ddeokbokki he was going to have and grinned. He was looking forward to it when something caught his attention. Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter