BONUS: Romantic surprise

Innocent stalker

Dahyun woke up this morning and decided to make a nice surprise for her favorite girls. Romantic surprise. She hasn't spoiled them with her attention for a long time, well, yesterday doesn't count.

Yesterday they went to a romantic comedy, outdoors, starry night, warm hugs, awkward kisses.

Ah, my heart flutters in my chest!

Today, while her girls were still awake (everyone in their own house, of course), Dahyun decided to wake them up with a romantic guitar song that she had been specifically studying until today.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot to say, today is February 12, that is, until St. Valentine's Day.

Yesterday was Monday, remember.

Yes, yes, you guessed it right, Dahyun decided to give her favorite girls love by giving romance every day until February 14th.

Yesterday was a movie.

Today is a song.

Tomorrow - has not yet thought of, maybe gifts, paired gifts, personifying her love for them.

Oh, how romantic!

So, the alarm clock woke her up around 6 am.

The clothes in which she will be already hung on the closet, waiting in the wings.

The guitar was next to the headboard.

Musical notes (just in case, she was 100% sure of her memory) were already in the folder.

Train timetables in bold text at the head of the bed. She was looking at him now as she put on her clothes.

- The train I need leaves from platform A in half an hour. The bus arrives at my stop in 15 minutes. Breakfast is on the table, thanks to the older brother for warming up before going to the morning workout. Don't forget to thank him when you see him, Dahyun. Now there will be no traffic jams, as it is very early, people will go to work only in half an hour, give or take. So there will be no hustle and bustle on the train. You're so smart, Dubu, you figured it all out. So, stop praising yourself, you need to hurry.

Looking at the clock on her phone, she had breakfast, adjusted her makeup (only her lips), hung her guitar on her shoulder (necessarily in a case), a small bag overweight, hurriedly left the house, not forgetting to say goodbye to the empty corridors (she believed that there were someone guarding the house).

Everything went smoothly, according to schedule.

The bus didn't stop on the way.

Made it to the train.

He also smoothly drove her to the desired station.

At the station, she rented a bicycle, paying with pocket money.

With the help of a bicycle, I rode (without incident) to Mina's house. Dahyun agreed with Mina's parents in advance, they immediately agreed (the whole family of Miyu just adored her, they always teased Mina saying that they would steal this wonderful girl from her if she ever broke up with her), assuring the girl that they would keep her a secret from daughters.

Therefore, when she arrived at the Miyu family's house, Mina's parents were already waiting for her in the yard.

- Dahyunie, you're so lightly dressed, aren't you cold? - Mrs. Miyu asked after waiting for the girl to get off the bike, carefully adjusting the scarf under the collar of her coat and adjusting her hat so that the ends covered her ears.

-Isn't that the same scarf Mina knitted for you last Christmas? - Mr. Miyu asked while holding the bike.

-Yes, he is, - Dahyun smiled, taking care of the mother of her beloved girl, and then hugging her, inhaling such a pleasant homely aroma. - I didn’t freeze, but you, at such an early hour, came out to meet me, there was no need. Let's go inside the house.

- You won't come with us? How about some hot chocolate while you wait? - the woman suggested, looking at the girl with gentleness.

She knew, as well as all relatives, that the girl loves chocolate, so they always had chocolate in stock (sweets, cookies, jelly, a piece of cake). The woman knew that Dahyun would never turn her down if she mentioned chocolate in .

-Later, maybe after Mina-unnie wakes up—after much thought, Dahyun finally said as she took off her guitar case from her shoulder.

The girl did not have time to ask if they had a chair so that she could sit down, as the father of the family suddenly left without a word, spent three minutes in the house and returned, carrying with him a chair with a blanket and a pillow.

- I think it would be better to sing under her windows, but not under the house itself, but a little further to get an echo from the guitar strings - he smiled when the girl jumped up and clapped her hands, smiling brightly at him, agreeing with him.

- You are the best, thank you - in joy that it comes out perfectly with the romantic "good morning, darling", Dahyun hugged both of them. - I love you - after she added these words, she became embarrassed, began to tinker with the snake in the case.

-Then, all that remains for us is to leave you alone, but we hope that after that, you will come into the house and have breakfast with us – realizing that they no longer belong here, the Miyu family hurried to retreat so as not to embarrass even more their daughter's friend.

- Necessarily! - Dahyun assured them as she raised her left thumb.

Left alone, the girl sat down on a chair, straightened the skirts of her coat, tied the scarf around her neck even tighter, took the guitar in her hands, adjusted it so that it was comfortable to hold. She checked for sound, then took a deep breath, began to play the memorized melody, the one that she herself (with the help of her older brother and his best friend) composed, thinking about love.

*

Mina yawns sweetly in bed, her eyes still closed, but the girl was awake. She woke up, but since the alarm didn't ring, it was time to lie down in bed. Yesterday was a good day, I completely spent the evening with DubChaeng and although I returned home almost at midnight (her personal bodyguard in the person of Dahyun brought her home and handed her parents over, apologizing for being so late), Mina did not regret. A romantic movie night with your beloved girlfriends, what could be better than this?

Dahyun then took care of everything, to be honest, it was a surprise for them to go to the movies to see a romantic comedy. She then timidly asked them if they were busy in the evening. She met them at the school gate, after walking, she said they were coming.

They didn't worry because Dahyun is a great planner, she doesn't miss out on one little thing. In this regard, you can always rely on her.

Today, after class, she and Chaeyoung agreed to thank Dahyun for yesterday by planning a romantic trip to the park. Chaeyoung has already bought tickets online. Even having chipped in money, they had to ask for additional pocket money for the coming month from their parents. But the money is not the main thing, the main thing is to see the joyful expression on Dahyun's face and her childish delight when they take her there.

Mina did not want to get out of the soft and comfortable bed so much, she rolled over on her side, wrapped herself in a blanket, and again tried to fall asleep. There is still time, since the alarm does not wake up. She was just beginning to fall asleep when she heard the soft sound of guitar strings from the street.

Mina frowned slightly, yawned again, and listened. The melody did not stop, only now a very familiar and beloved voice joined in.

Mina abruptly got up in bed, threw off the blanket, jumped up, without putting on her slippers, ran to the window, pulled back the night blinds and stared at Kim Da Hyun in disbelief, who was looking at her.

It's cold there - the first thought came, the second thought made her open the window, say quietly:

- What are you doing here, Dahyun? Come inside, you'll freeze!

- Answer number one I sing you a love serenade under your window. After all, you are my princess, and I am your prince, who is madly in love with you. Answer number two - listen to my serenade, then get dressed and go downstairs, a gift awaits you.

- You're crazy! - turned away from the window, without closing it, to hear the voice of her beloved, Mina began to quickly get ready. - I’m going to the bathroom, - she warned as she looked out the window again, she didn’t want to miss a single note Dahyun played.

As she was barefoot, she ran into the bathroom, not forgetting to put on a dressing gown. Having done all the hygiene procedures, the girl returned to her room, changed into a school uniform, combed her hair, looked in the mirror, at the same time looked at the clock, the hands showed around seven in the morning (there was still time before school, but Mina did not pay attention to this), before hurry down.

Mina wasn't surprised to see her parents in the kitchens, nor was she surprised by the delicious chocolate aroma that wafted through the kitchen, down the hallway.

- Good morning, mom, dad, I just ran past the kitchen, put on outerwear, a hat, boots, opened the doors from the house, quickly went behind the house, to the girl who was still playing a melody on the guitar.

-Surprise baby, - Dahyun smiled softly at her as she stood up from her chair, putting down her guitar, taking a step towards her. – How beautiful you are, Minari – the admiration and charm of the girl opposite sounded in her voice. -Good morning, darling, - a little embarrassed, Dahyun still said these words, after which she approached Mina and hugged her, wrapping her in her warmth.

Mina hugged her back, nuzzling her nose into the warm knitted red scarf she had given her last Christmas. Dahyun smelled like frost, homemade cakes.

-You're spoiling me, honey, - she muttered into her scarf, hugging her tighter. - Yesterday a romantic movie, today a serenade, do you want to say something with this?

- I just love you, Mina - she stretched her head a little so that she could reach the top of the girl with a covered hat, kissed it there. I am really grateful every day that you are with me. You and Chaeyoung. You are both very dear to me.

- Like you to us - Mina's heart melted from tenderness, her cheeks now tingled not from frost, but from embarrassment. The three of them were too shy to constantly speak out loud about their love, instead they preferred to do so. After standing in her arms for a while, Mina reluctantly pulled away, looked lovingly at the girl, ran her hands affectionately through her stray hair, straightened her hat, shook off a snowflake from her scarf, and asked:

- You know, mom is waiting for you with a hot cup of chocolate, and I think you have already agreed to come into the house, but you need to leave now to make the same surprise for Chaeyoung - seeing the guilty expression on the girl's face, Mina only smiled kindly, shaking off the invisible snow from the shoulders of the coat, holding her hands, warming her palms. - Don't worry, they'll understand, and besides, you'll be back with Chaeyoung soon.

- I did not want to deceive them - I pouted my lips, looked away at the kitchen windows, where two silhouettes could be seen. - But you’re right, I would be late, but there’s another girl waiting for me that I’m crazy about - Dahyun smiled broadly, then plucking up her courage, tilted her head, lightly kissed the tip of Mina’s nose, which completely surprised her with her act. – See you soon, darling – completely left the embrace, then returned the guitar to its place (in the case), got on the bike, waved her hand, sent a kiss, left, leaving Mina frozen with a loud pounding heart.

- God, why am I so happy? - Mina asked rhetorically to nowhere, while she covered her reddened (and not from frost) cheeks with her palms.

Mina returned to the house, took off her shoes, undressed, went into the kitchen, sat down on a chair, putting her hands on the kitchen table, sighed, looking happily at her parents:

-Dad, mom, I’m in love with Dahyun, - she shared quietly, quietly, as if revealing a secret to them.

- We know, girl - they smiled like a father, happy to see their daughter like that.

*

Halfway to Chaeyeon's house, which was a few blocks away, Mina's girls sent a message. Pedaling carefully, carefully looking around, Dahyun fished out a mobile phone from the left pocket of her coat. A message came from Chaeyoung's mom:

She woke up.

-I need to hurry up, - Dahyun told herself, pressing the pedals, but not forgetting about traffic lights and pedestrians, as well as about turns, from where a cat (dog) or a child could suddenly jump out.

She arrived at Chaeyoung's house when the clock showed 7:30, so serenading the girl would not work. But this is not a time to be discouraged. There are many ways to pleasantly surprise your girlfriend, show your love for her. Dahyun didn't have time to press the doorbell before she was taken by the hand and dragged into the house.

- Hush - put her index finger to her lips, whispered Chaeyoung's mother, looking towards the stairs. Chaeyoung went up to her room. Why are you so late?

- Confessed her love to Mina-onnie - the girl smiled, taking off her hat from her head, untying her scarf, taking off her coat and changing her shoes into slippers. – Have you already had breakfast? - Dahyun asked while taking out her guitar.

- Were going to sit down at the table now, did you have breakfast?

- No, I just drank chocolate milk before going out - her hungry stomach just found time to growl, Dahyun blushed cutely while rubbing her stomach.

-Then let’s go, let’s go, have breakfast with us, - Chaeyoung’s mother invited to the table, pushing the indecisive girl to go to the kitchen.

The whole family had already gathered there, except for Chaeyoung, they were all happy about Dahyun's morning visit, they gave her a place in the middle. There was an empty space nearby, Dahyun realized that it would soon be occupied by Chaeyoung, whose voice she had already heard when the girl came down from the room:

- Mom, whose bike is this near our door? Dahyuny? Oh, mom, why didn't you tell me that unni was here? I look messy! - as soon as she entered and ran out of the kitchen, Chaeyoung hurriedly ran to her room, shouting as she went: - Dahyun-unni, I'm right now!

- Chaengie, I like you any! - Dahyun laughed as she thanked her father for placing a plate of food in front of her. - How delicious it smells! – internally the girl, absorbing food with her eyes.

Chaeyoung returned, walked awkwardly, and sat next to Dahyun, looking askance at her girlfriend.

Is the guitar in the hallway yours?

Dahyun nodded, after praying, she picked up a fork, was about to skewer the food, finally put it in to satisfy her hunger a little before carrying out the plan, when Chaeyoung interrupted her again by asking the following question:

- We agreed to meet at school, why did you come here?

- Chaeyoung, - her mother reproached, shaking her head, - you say that like you’re not happy that your girlfriend came to you.

- No, no, don't misunderstand - she waved her hands and head at the same time, - I'm always glad to see you, at any time, it's just strange. Have you thought of something?

- I thought, Chengi, and you will know about it soon, but first let's have breakfast, I was in such a hurry to you that I even refused delicious hot chocolate from Mrs. Miyu - carefully putting a full fork with food in my mouth, I piece.

- Did you come from Mina-unnie? – Chaeyoung couldn’t resist asking, which caused a displeased “uh-huh” from Dahyun. - What did you do there?

-The same thing I was going to do here, but with your curiosity, all the desire to do something disappears, - after swallowing food, she turned to the girl, Dahyun honestly said. – You are usually very quiet when you eat, why are you so strange today?

- You are strange here, unnie, why would you come here in the morning, since we agreed to meet yesterday already at school? She looked at her friend suspiciously, then glanced at the guitar, glimpses of understanding began to appear in her eyes, and to confirm her guess, Chaeyoung asked jealously: - Did you sing a serenade for Mina-unnie? - Dahyun paused her breakfast, put down her fork, wiped her lips with napkins, and replied:

-I was going to do the same for you, stupid Chaeng, but your curiosity spoiled the whole well-thought-out plan for a romantic “good morning, darling - she sighed, looked up at the ceiling, then turned to her family: - Thank you, everything was delicious, but I already it's time to go to school, my understanding friends are waiting for me there.

- Dahyun-unnie - got up after the girl who took her leave, left the kitchen, - unnie, don't be offended! I'm sorry, let's pretend I didn't ask! Dahyun!

-Our daughter ruined everything - hearing the front door close and Chaeyoung coming back sadly without Dahyun.

- She did not want to hear anything, said that "pretense is a hindrance to true love." She also told me not to follow her...

- Stupid! Run faster to catch up! - exclaimed the father, slamming his hand on the table. And what are the youth being taught? - He shook his head, looking at the girl running out. Until you push it, it won't do anything.

- Well, well, dear, don’t be like that, because in his youth he himself was so indecisive ...

*

Dahyun didn't have time to leave the house when she wanted to return, realizing that she shouldn't have reacted to Chaeyoung's question like that. Her girlfriend did not know that a romantic surprise was being prepared. It's not her fault that she became curious when she heard the phrase "Mina and guitar." It is foolish to be offended by simple curiosity.

She was about to go back and apologize when she felt a tight hug, breathless breath, Chaeyoung's pleading voice.

- Don't go, I still haven't heard your "good morning, love." I promise to behave.

- Pretty good? Dahyun let out a chuckle as she turned around in her arms to face her girlfriend. What do you mean by this word? - raised her hand, gently tucked behind her ear, a strand of hair that was escaping.

- Don’t pounce on you in a fit of passion, after your serenade, - Chaeyoung winked, but instead of one eye, both closed their eyes and Dahyun laughed out loud. - Come on, come on - she pulled her hand (their fingers intertwined), returning the girl to the house, - it is better to sing in warmth and comfort.

- I love you, Chaeng—letting her take her home, help her undress herself, sit her down on a chair, hand over her guitar, sit down on the couch herself with her hands folded in her lap, waiting for the gig.

- I`m allowed to look at you, my love? - Chaeyoung asked softly in her softest voice.

- Necessarily! And don't you dare turn away, you know!

- Yeah baby! - Chaeyoung gave a funny salute, after turning serious, she prepared to enjoy the music and the voice of her beloved girl.

While tuning her guitar, Dahyun thought about how different her friends are and how much she loves them. She also believed that today's morning surprise was a success, which means that you can plan something for tomorrow. She would have come up with some kind of event by the evening, but the girls hinted that she was free.

She was consumed by curiosity, but humbly waited, no questions asked.

There is very little time until the evening, especially when she will be surrounded by lovely and beloved MiChaeng