BONUS: Mistletoe

Innocent stalker

DaHyun was nervous.

She was very nervous.

In her entire conscious 23-year-old life, she was not so nervous as today, when she secretly hung a Christmas mistletoe around their house.

Honestly, when she pulled the mission out to the Christmas party yesterday, she couldn't have imagined that.

No, she certainly had nothing against the mistletoe, on the contrary, she considered it a symbol of the holiday, but in order to hide this jewelry she had to spend all her nerves.

Her girlfriends knew absolutely all the secret places in their house, because how to explain the fact that they instantly found her gifts for their one-month anniversary?

Therefore, I had to try to hide the mistletoe.

Now she was really nervous. Her heart was beating echoingly in her chest, she was literally shaking all over, she didn't get a tooth on a tooth.

Half an hour ago, a message came from Chaeyoung :

Baby, we'll be with you soon.

And then immediately from Mina:

DaHyun honey , I'm bringing dinner, so please don't cook anything.

DaHyun her lips nervously as her eyes scanned the destruction of the kitchen she had caused before this message from Mina. In half an hour, she managed to clean the stove, kitchen table, scrub the floor, but the walls and the smell soaring there, unfortunately, did not hide the crime scene. Burnt chicken wings lay in a black mess on a plate, decorated with herbs and vegetables. She hesitated to throw it away, and very much hoped that the taste was better than the look.

Glancing at her watch, DaHyun sighed, nervously tugging at her soft blue dress with cute little Santa on it. I straightened my long hair in front of the mirror, which today I decided to dissolve, and now it fell in a smooth dark blue cascade along the back. A pale pink lipstick adorned her lips and subtle blue shadows lay on her eyelids.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she perfectly saw her nervousness and concern.

Hoping that the evening will be interesting and exciting and a complete surprise.

She would never admit, not even to herself, that she was looking forward to the moment when they found the mistletoe.

And, what the best gift for Christmas will be their tender, awkward, shy, passionate kisses.

No DaHyun will never admit it.

The doorbell rang, the girl shuddered, biting her lower lip, quickly looking at herself, hurried to open it, remembering where and in what place she hung the mistletoe.

Perhaps, with luck, the first tiny gift from MiChaeng awaits her now.

*

- DaHyun - unnie - Chaeyoung greeted her happily , entering the house first, kissing the girl on the cheek with her cold lips.

- Receive guests, Dubu - sweetly smiling at her with her special smile, said Mina , walking behind , hugging and kissing on the other cheek.

-You finally came, - DaHyun said happily smiling , looking around the street before closing the doors and following her girls' backs with her gaze. The cheeks where the tiny kisses were left burned, sending impulse to the heart.

Nervousness faded a little until Mina's gentle voice came from the kitchen (she brought the prepared dinner for the three of them to the kitchen. DaHyun stood in a dizzy blissful fog, so her brain did not immediately grasp where her friends were going).

- DaHyunie , I need your help.

The nervousness that had faded into the background returned.

DaHyun knew exactly what she would find there and what look she would get from Mina.

The brain was at its limit, it caught any thoughts that would be an excuse for Mina, but the only thing that came to mind was Mina's lips kissing her cheek. Just like that, without the mistletoe, because it was here, on the door, that DaHyun forgot to hang it.

Entering the kitchen, she saw Chaeyoung bent over the refrigerator, pulling out vegetables, which she then handed over to Mina, who was already standing near the stove, in an apron. DaHyun froze in delight in the aisle, feeling her heart flooded with happiness and warmth of what she saw.

If only it had always been like this, a thought flashed as her gaze met Chaeyoung's gaze adoringly .

- Join us, DaHyunie - coming up to her and hugging her waist, kissing again on the cheek (almost near the corner of the lips) Chaeyoung . - Now Minari will warm up our dinner, and we will celebrate Christmas together - the girl's eyes shone, again bending over and kissing again in the same place.

-By dinner you mean my burnt chicken legs too, right?” It may not look very good, but the taste, I assure you, should be perfect. I did everything according to the recipe your mom Chaengie - assured her DaHyun , when she looked in disbelief at the burnt meat. - Your message is belated, dear - she told Mina that she turned to her, raising an eyebrow. - When it came, I had already taken them out of the oven - nodded at the cooked food. Don't throw it away,- she shrugged.

- When did you call my mom, unnie ? Why didn't mom tell me anything when I left?

- We talked on the phone all week, under the strict guidance, I wrote everything down, even the other day I showed all the cooking. As to why I didn't tell you, I asked. I just wanted to make a surprise - she quickly kissed Chaeyoung's temple, DaHyun went up to Mina, hugged her from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder. - Smells so good, baby. You brought all the most delicious, thank you for your hard work - kissed on the shoulder, then her lips touched her neck, leaving a trace of lipstick there. It didn't escape her how Mina relaxed and how her skin turned red after the kiss.

-I didn't want you to stay hungry, - Mina whispered, turning off the stove, turning in her hands, wrapping her arms around DaHyun's neck , quickly kissing her lips. - Let's have supper.

Kisses again, with no mistletoe involved, but DaHyun absolutely didn't mind. She was immensely happy. But the evening is just beginning.

*

Dinner was casual and cheerful, as it always happens when they get together. Her chicken legs turned out to be so-so, undercooked, but they could be eaten. In addition, with wine and conversations, flirting on the part of her girls, any meat went off with a bang. The evening was as usual, except that today Mina and Chaeyoung mostly flirted , complimenting DaHyun , as if they were trying to charm her and make her fall in love with him even more.

Much more, I'm already madly in love with them - putting the fork on the table, pushing the empty plate away from me, DaHyun thought to herself .

- Wow, how I am full! And the wine hit her head - DaHyun said a little drunk , getting up from the table first, staggered, almost falling, but she was supported by the hands of the girls, who jumped up together.

-Be careful, DaHyunie, - they mutually excitedly said, hugging her. - We do not want something to happen to our baby. You are too dear to us.

Their faces were close to hers , DaHyun felt the warm breath on her cheeks, inhaling the scent of their perfume, which made her dizzy.

She wanted, no, she wanted to kiss them, passionately, selflessly, as if there were no tomorrow. Start a new phase in their relationship.

Perhaps that is why today she hung so many mistletoe all over the house, paying special attention to the bedroom, where more than a dozen different sizes of Christmas memento hung over the bed.

-I have reliable hands that will always protect me from falling,- she quietly admitted, kissing MiChaeng, the kiss turned out to be tender, loving.

One kiss was replaced by another, more protracted, which Mina began while opening after gently DaHyun 's tongue over her lips. Barely tearing himself away from Mina, Chaeyoung's lips covered hers, kissing with the same passion and impatience. Their alternating session lasted for several minutes, then Mina, smiling with her sticky grin, her lips, lighting some kind of secret fire in her eyes, said:

-You hid the mistletoe nicely, honey, but I can guess with certainty where there will be plenty of them.

- We were very surprised when we did not find mistletoe on the front doors, neither in the kitchen, nor in the living room, not even hanging in the bathroom. The last point remained your bedroom, unnie - continued the thought of Mina, with a desire to looking at the lips DaHyun , whispered Chaeyoung .

- So what are we waiting for, let's check if there is mistletoe or not - with difficulty pronouncing the words DaHyun .