One

Innocent stalker

How my story began is pretty commonplace - I fell in love with two very different girls, my closest friends. I never considered myself a stalker, but a meeting with them turned my whole universe upside down.

My day always started at 4:00, because before where my first sweetheart Mia Mina lives, I had to get to the difficulty of two hours. Knowing that she is an early bird, I need to capture her awakening, washing and dressing in school clothes. After that, I ran to another girl, Song Jae-yong, who lived in the other end of the city, and she usually woke up at twenty-seven, quickly going to school. And here the most fantastic part began - in 10 minutes I need to be at the station, wait for them, and not show that I had not watched them all this time.
Well, you roughly understood my stalking schedule.
Now, I'm sorry, I have to run.

Monday.
03:45

The alarm bell rang, which I set in advance to oversleep. I quickly washed, packed up, had breakfast (it is good that I lived alone in the house, there is no one to explain my strange behavior), I took the necessary things for surveillance and ran out of the house, locking my doors with the key.
05:35
Arrived at Miyu Mina’s house, took her starting place (on a tree), armed herself with a camera, a notebook and a pen, and waited patiently.
Today the weather is extremely disgusting.
- It is necessary to remind Mina and Chaeyeong, so that they do not forget to take umbrellas and put on things warmer, otherwise it’s really cool on the street - banging your teeth, she said to herself, not daring to put the camera aside, afraid to miss the most interesting part.
“Ah, it’s irresistible today,” my heart sang in delight, when my eyes caught a small movement on the bed through the camera’s lens, showing how my body was stretched under the covers and my arms extended to the headboard. “She slept again today in a pretty nightgown with penguins.” Interestingly, I'm underwear .... oh, yes, the same penguins - I whispered with emotion, capturing the moment on the film, showing the milky skin, accidentally peeking from under the tucked nightgown when Mina got out of bed.
Her tousled black, short to shoulder hair looked just perfect on the girl’s sleepy face. I took a couple more shots. I watched her stretch near the bed, standing halfway to me, showing me the ideality of her trained figure. Small s stood out especially deliciously from under her bra, which she put on in the bathroom when she was going to take an morning shower.
- Ah, what a shame that I do not have a video camera in that place! I would already enjoy the show, bathing Mina - carefully wiped the protruding blood from my nose with a handkerchief. - Focus, you can dream later, in the evening, when you go to bed, now the most interesting. Please, baby, show me yourself, turn in my direction.
Mina seemed to hear my prayers, went to the window, opened the curtains wider, showing her irresistibility. I almost fell off the tree when it seemed to me that our views met. Heart was beating fast in the chest, palms were all sweating, troubled thoughts revolved in the brain:
She knows I'm here.
Come on, she doesn’t see you. You are 100m away. from her. Calm down, breathe, everything is fine!
You think so?
Of course, stupid, do your job, I want all the details tonight.
My camera started working at lightning speed, in the end he made a croaking sound warning me about the end of the film. I quickly replaced it with a new one, but then my alarm clock worked, saying that it was time to move forward. I'm waiting for Chaeyeong.
“Forgive me, Minari, see you at the station, my love — I looked out the windows of my girlfriend for the last time, carefully walked down from the shelter (hell, my legs went numb, I can’t go!), I ran to my parked motorcycle on stiff legs, and sat down on him and sped off in a different direction.

POV Mina
“She's coming to you, Chae.”
- What?! Why so early?
“The usual time for you to get up and get ready for school quickly.”
“But, today I wanted to get up early.”
- Babe ...
“I know, I know, well, we'll meet at the station.”

06:35
With difficulty, but I got to the right home. Wow, I had to sweat, but I'm here. My observation post is the Chaeyeong window (thank you Almighty, her bedroom is on the first floor!) I managed it on time, my tiger cub has already woken up and is now looking for something in the dresser near the window ...
Damn it! Window!
I bent my head, trying to be as quiet as possible outside.
Ah, what a failure, I could see her beautiful s or at least her biceps, but ...
She glanced carefully inside and nearly fell, holding with her hand so as not to scream. My little Chen was just incredibly beautiful - her elastic hips, strong legs - oh, I really want to snuggle up to them, kiss every curve, taste this aroma ...
Hush, hush, calm down - the scarf that was pinched around my nose was completely saturated with my blood. - Breathe, breathe ... What is Chen doing? Ah, exercise! She has such strong arms and legs, but at the same time she is so feminine. And when she hugs me by the shoulders, pulls me to her - oh, to go crazy, how tender and soft she is then!
Hey stop, stop, you came here to take pictures or videos.
Well, damn it, you completely forgot! Video! I can make a video!
But…
I took the wrong device! Pabo! Okay, I'll get better prepared tomorrow! Then let my eyes take off, ha ha ha.
So, what will Chaengi go to school today? Oh her favorite color, strawberry! And why am I envious of this picture on her and bra? Oh, why I’m not a strawberry, then I would definitely enjoy her lips and tongue every day, which caresses me all the time before swallowing!
No, no, stop it! No vulgarity! Here, you are not for this!
Yes, my girl, today is really very nimble. Before I had time to enjoy the strawberries, the tedious school uniforms hid everything.
Okay, how much more time is there!
Only 06:55. There is plenty of time.
Wait, how much ?!
06:55?
Damn, damn, damn!
I need to hurry! Otherwise, Mina will come before me! And then ... then ... no ... I'm running, I'm already running, forgive my baby, see you tomorrow.

POV Chaeyeong
- She ran out. Where are you?
“Already at the station, but I will hide and leave only when she arrives.” How did everything go?
- I think I screwed up. For today, Onnie has never taken a picture of me or shot me. I saw only her eyes. She came too early.
“So she will only enjoy my pictures tonight, right?”
- Ha ha ha, I think that what she’s seen now is enough for her today and tomorrow.
“Listen, Chaeng, when we tell her what we know.”
- Not now. Let our beloved enjoy her game. Besides, after that she’s so affectionate and gentle, don’t you agree, Minari?
- Yes you are right. Wait, I got messages ...
“Me too, and I know from whom exactly.”
SMS:
“Do not forget to dress warmer, it is unrealistically cold outside. And don’t forget the umbrella, they promised rain.

“She's so cute, oh, I hang up, I see her on the horizon.”
- Great, Mina-unnie baby, I'm already running, see you soon.
-Waiting for Chaengi baby. We are waiting for you.

07:10
Station. Why the hell are the stairs so steep and the platform is so high ?! I'm tired, out of breath, and just no strength. She leaned against the column, took water from her backpack, took a sip, then picked up a mirror and put herself in order. I must look 100% so that my girls do not guess what I was doing today.
Ha ha ha ... kha ...
She did a couple of breathing exercises to balance her breathing, looked around, people began to pull themselves up, quickly scribbled a message.
- Hey, Dahyun, have you been waiting long? - slowly approaching the expecting girl, Mina asked.
“I’m ready to wait for you forever, my beautiful and unique Mi-na-ri - leaned gallantly, brought her hand to her, kissed her gently. “Hm, I like your new fragrance.” Jasmine, as gentle as you.
“I thought it would blend perfectly with the aroma of aloe — shyly,” Mina said, not taking her hand away after the kiss. - Thanks for the SMS, it's really cool outside - I cringed in my school jacket.
- Do you want me to warm you? - opening her jacket and inviting that one to join her, but instead of Mina, her place was taken by the trembling Chaeyeong, who came running.
“How warm you are, Dubu-unnie!” Thank you, baby - she raised her head and kissed her chin somewhere.
“I have enough room for the two of you,” she suggested, waiting for Mina, embarrassedly blushing, to join them. - For me you are the best heating pads!
- Onnie! You ruined all the romance!
Attention! The train is coming! Please do not cross the yellow line! Attention!
- Our romance is just beginning - raised her eyebrows, smiling broadly and clutching them tightly in her arms. - I ask for me, in our car of love and passion!