Fin (POV MiChaeng)

Innocent stalker

POV Mina / Chaeng

Maybe someone will say one day:

“Your girl is strange.”

Maybe someone will ask us one day:

“Why are you dating her?” She's a stalker.

And the first thing that comes to the word “stalker” is a ert who watches you day and night, collecting your dirty laundry and fantasizing about you in a ographic vein. It is so? This is how they always tell us in the news, how they are described in books, and in reality it always happens.

Not in our case.

Yes, our girl is strange, sometimes we don’t understand her train of thought, sometimes we have to restrain her impulses, but at such moments as now, when she carefully holds us in her arms, she protects us from the morning crush when we go to school on the subway , we feel care and love.

Yes, our girl is a stalker, only the one who openly, without hiding (although she thinks otherwise) shows her art, where they are the models themselves.

Yes, to be honest, when DaHyun-unnie told us between the conversation that occurred after a three-month acquaintance:

“I like to watch...”

we thought that she meant to watch how nature changes (after all, our girl goes to the artist’s club, and she has a talent for writing a beautiful melody on the piano), and she likes to follow the surrounding beauties ...

and we could not have imagined otherwise until one day, I returned later than usual home, and did not see an obscure shadow, following me on the heels. I was scared, I became scared, accelerated, almost ran home, and only when a luminous shadow lit the lantern, and I saw the face of DaHyun-unnie, did I feel better. And it became curious why DaHyun-unnie didn’t call me, but simply followed after? It became even more curious when she woke up in the morning and saw the eyes in the window looking at me. The heart jumped in my chest, from the understanding that the word “observe and follow” in the DaHyun-unnie vocabulary sounds differently than we think.

Yes, when Chaeyeong told me, I was not surprised because I myself noticed a disagreement with the meaning of the words. DaHyuni watched and watched me the same way. We were seriously scared. Then we both thought:

Is our DaHyun really that erted stalker?

We then ignored her for several days, until one day ...

DaHyun-unnie didn’t invite us to spend the night with her ...

We thought:

Here it`s, our chance!

They agreed, and while DaHyun was busy in the kitchen, politely refusing to help us:

“You are my guests.” You better find some kind of movie in my room, but for now I'll cook for us to eat.

We decided that we would find all her pictures and videos, and see what kind of ersion she was shooting.

True, entering her room, did not have to look for anything. Everything was in a conspicuous place, on one side there were beautiful and completely innocent photographs of Mina, and on the other side of the wall - a photo of Chaeyeong, near the dresser with a mirror - there were general photos of their happy faces.

And we saw a video with the captions: “My beloved Mina”, “My mysterious Chaeyeong”, “My girls”, turning on one of them (put on silent), saw an innocent, clean picture, sitting Mina under a tree and reading a book. She was incredibly beautiful at that moment, and a voice behind the scenes confirmed:

Mina Unnie, the most beautiful girl on earth.” Ah, I envy the wind that her hair trembles gently! And I envy the sunbeam that caresses her cheek. She is so feminine, tender. Is she human? Does her heart really belong to me? I need to protect her ...

Yes, our girl is a stalker, only the most harmless, who praises our beauty. And in every video, in every photo he proves his love and respect for us.

Here, for example, now ...

5 p.m.

Clouds tightened the sky, thunder thundered and immediately raindrops poured down. All classmates have long fled home under umbrellas, in the aisle, only three of them remained under the roof. Mina and I held open umbrellas in their hands, and Chaeyeong looked away, dangling his shoulders sadly.

“It's okay, Chaeyeong, we’ll fit perfectly under one umbrella,” she consoled, patting her head, raising her umbrella and nodding so that she would stand by her side. - Another romantic scene, we are together under one umbrella, your shoulder is pressed against my shoulder, I breathe in your aroma, and my thoughts are clogged with only one, after which to kiss you.

- Unnie! - blushed Chaeyeong, turning away, but still coming sideways to her, picking up her hand.

“You have such a cute blush, Chaeyeong, oh, my heart trembles, I would now capture it on my camera, but I can’t, because ...”

- Why? - not hearing the continuation, Mina looked at them with a smile.

“... I don’t want to leave you longer, my princess - leaning gallantly, unable to resist, kissed her temple, making the girl blush even more.” “Minari, are you ready?” - turned to the girl standing next to her, looking her from head to toe, then frowned a little, thought, took off her school jacket, threw it over her shoulders (over her own jacket). - Now, now you will not freeze. The wind is cold, I don’t want you to catch a cold.

- And what about me? - pouted Chaeyeong, raising his eyes to my eyes, I gently looked at her, carefully wrapped in my arms.

- My warm heart will warm you.

...

Yes, recalling such moments, we can firmly answer the question posed:

- Yes, she is a stalker, but she is our favorite stalker.