Temper

Magic shop

Hoseok stared at the ceiling, sighing. Yoongi gently held his hand, smiling.

"You're going to be okay." He said, rubbing his thumb across Hoseoks's hand.

"I'm sorry guys but visiting hours are ending soon here, and being a smaller clinic, we don't have the space to allow you to stay overnight." 

The boys looked around at each other.

"W-well...uh...I'm his boyfriend...can I stay? Please? I could sleep on the floor or..."

"I'm sorry, we can't allow you to stay. But there's a hotel right down the street-"

"It's okay. We live close by." Namjoon stated.

"We'll be back tomorrow before practice, okay?" Jimin said, patting Hoseoks's shoulder.

Hoseok nodded.

The others hugged him tightly before being ushered out of the room. Yoongi sat in his car, sighing. Jungkook decided to drive with him. 

"Hyung...are you okay?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded.

"I'm fine, kookie. Just worried." 

"Aww but he'll be fine.." Jungkook said, quietly.

"I know that. But he loves dancing so much and now he can't show up."

"Buts it's only for a couple days. He'll be better in no time." 

Yoongi shrugged.

"I guess that's true." 

As soon as everyone made it home, Yoongi went to his room, flopping on the bed. Hoseok laid in the hospital bed, silently. He couldn't sleep easily that night. He felt scared and wished Yoongi was there with him. It made for a long night. Finally, into the early hours of the morning, he fell asleep. Only to be woken up a few hours later for antibiotics and breakfast. He groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes. The nurse handed him his antibiotics and a cup of water. He nodded politely, taking the medicine. As soon as he finished his food, he started to fall back asleep. A few hours passed by and his friends stopped by again.

"Morning Hoseokie!" Taehyung said, smiling.

Hoseok sleepily smiled up at them, waving slowly.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"We just figured we say hi before we have to leave for practice." Jungkook Said.

Yoongi kissed his cheek, smiling. Hoseok smiled back, blushing. 

"How you feeling today baby?" He asked.

Hoseok shrugged.

"Meh. I'm okay. I'm bummed I can't be home though." He said, pouting.

"Well, it's only for a couple days." Yoongi said.

Hoseok nodded.

"Yea I know. But hopefully it goes quickly. Hopefully I'm done being sick soon." 

"You will be. I'm sure of it."

After a while of talking, the rest of the members had to leave for practice. 

"What do you mean he won't be here?" Their manager snapped.

"Sir....he has Pneumonia. The doctor instructed him to stay in the hospital for at least a few days." Namjoon spoke calmly.

"A few days? Are you sure?" He asked.

Namjoon nodded.

"That's what the doctor told us. But if it gets worse, he will probably have to stay longer. But we are hoping for only a couple of days. He'll be able to pick back up in no time."

The manager rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"It's always something with one of you guys isn't it? Maybe getting rid of him will do the trick." He muttered, before walking away.

Yoongi's mouth dropped. Before he even had a chance to vocally react, Jin gripped his shoulder and covered his mouth.

"So... practice!" He said loudly.

Yoongi grumbled under his breath, frustrated.

Practice that day didn't feel the same. Everyone felt awkward and out of place.

"Ughh...no that's not right. . We need Hobi back. And soon." Namjoon stated.

"If they kick him out I'm out too." Yoongi replied.

"Oh come on, no one is getting kicked out." Jin said, trying to sound positive.