The Wound Still Hurts

I Still Love You [Chaennie★Jensoo]

Inside Blackpink apartment, Chaeyoung was busy making breakfast. Her body still felt so tired so she made simple meal for the breakfast. Sandwich and hot milk. Lisa was busy with cleaning the apartment. And Jisoo, the oldest member, was busy watching Chaeyoung making brakfast. Jisoo was lazy and useless for cleaning and cooking so the other members just let her sit down. The breakfast was ready and Lisa also done with the cleaning. They brought the food to the dining room and enjoyed the breakfast.

"By the way, did you guys see my ? The Hello Kitty ?" Jisoo asked casually while chewing the sandwich.

Jisoo was a person who couldn't put her things right in its place. Sometimes, she just throw away her things in random places inside the apartment. Jisoo didn't mind with that. Because she just had to ask Lisa or Chaeyoung who frequently cleaning.

"Oh, I saw it yesterday, Unnie.." Lisa answered

Jisoo's eyes were twinkling . It was her holy favorite . 

"So, where did you keep it, Sweetheart?" Jisoo asked so nicely.

"Trash bin.." the maknae answered.

"YOU SAIDD WHATT? WHHYYY??!" 

Jisoo felt her body was shocked by 1 million watt electricity after hearing Lisa's answer while Chaeyoung suddenly let out burst of laughter that lead to her almost chocked to death.

“There’s a hole on the . A big hole. In the middle of it. I thought you won't wear it anymore and throw it away." Lisa answered innocently.

"But, that's my most favorite !" Jisoo stood up from her seat

"I know it, Unnie. But, there's a big hole on it. Imagining that you're gonna wear that , I feel so sorry for you.." 

"Then don't imagine it!!" Jisoo almost screamed on top of her lungs

"Just let it be thrown away, Unnie. I can buy you new ones." Chaeyoung said while wiping her tears (because of the laughters)

"No! I want my Hello Kitty!" Jisoo was persistent

"Why you still wear it?" Chaeyoung couldn't understand Jisoo's silly behaviour

"It is so comfortable. When you wear it you'll feel chilly down there. The hole improves the air circulation around your womanhood. AHH! Forget it! You won't get it! I'm gonna get my back."

Jisoo paused eating then tried to look for her favorite . Lisa could only watch Jisoo with jaw dropped, while Chaeyoung burst into laughter again seeing her miserable friend.

After finishing breakfast ( and Jisoo already kept her in a safe place), the Blackpink trio went to living room to watch television. The sit on the sofa. Lisa sit in the middle with the other two members sit next to her. She grabbed the remote control and the television. Whether it was a fate or not, but the moment the TV was on, Jennie Kim's face was on the display. She was in an interview. Jisoo, Lisa, and Chaeyoung suddenly freezed in their position.

"Good morning.. In our studio today, we got a very special guest. A singer and model who surprised us with her comeback. Let give a big applause for Jennie Kim!"

Loud applause could be heard from the studio. Jennie looked stunning with white dress, red lipstick, and her straight black hair. Although it was simple, but she looked so beautiful. Jennie bowed and greet the viewers.

Lisa, who still holding the remote control, wanted to switch the channel. But before she could pressed the button, Jisso snatched the remote. Lisa turned her head Jisoo.

"I want to watch this.." Jisoo said with her eyes still fixed on the screen.

The three Blackpink members watched Jennie's interview in silent. It felt like they hold their breath during the interview. They watched Jennie showed her iconic gummy smiles several times. Sometimes Jennie smiled shyly. But she looked enthusiast when talking about her latest song which she wrote by herself.

"She seems...Happy." Jisoo felt her tongue stiff when saying the words.

Chaeyoung couldn't hold it anymore. She stood up and ready to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked

"Somewhere.. Outside.. I don't know. Anywhere but here.." Chaeyoung answered coldly.

"Just sit down. Let's watch it until finish." 

Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo with disbelief. She couldn't guess what was inside Jisoo's mind. Chaeyoung knew that Jisoo understand how Chaeyoung's feeling about it.

"Come on, Lisa. Let's get some fresh air outside.."

It wasn't what Chaeyoung expected. Lisa asked Chaeyoung to sit down again. Chaeyoung looked at Lisa with disbelief.

"Please.." Lisa said softly

Looking at Lisa's sad eyes, Chaeyoung didn't have a heart to refuse the maknae's wish. She sat down half-heartedly.

"I just thought.." Lisa paused for a moment, looking for the right words.. "Look at her. She looks happy there. But, the three of us here? It's seems like we haven't moved on from two years ago.."


FLASHBACK

Time felt stopped at the moment Jennie walked out from the room. No move. No sound. Just cries that could be heard. 

"So, what we're gonna do now? What will happen to us?" Chaeyoung said while crying.

Lisa walked toward Chaeyoung and hugged her. She hoped it gave Chaeyoung a little comfort although her heart also crashed into million pieces. Jisoo joint the younger members and give them big hugs.

"Please, listen to me. Let Jennie go. If she wanted to stay, then she would stay. But she decided to leave, so let her go. There's no point in chasing her.." Jisoo said

Jisoo tried so hard to fight back her tears. She had to be strong for Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"I..I want to continue what we are doing. I want us to keep going. What about you, Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung didn't gave answered. She just cried harder.

"Chaeyoung.." Jisoo whispered softly

"I can't live without you, guys. I can't imagine what my life would be with Blackpink. I don't want to lose Blackpink"

Jisoo smiled and caressed Chaeyoung hair lovingly then asked Lisa "And you, Lisa?"

"I don't know.." Lisa's voice almost couldn't be heard, "I'm afraid, Unnie.."

"What are you afraid of?"

"Everything.. Everything feels so scary to me now.."

Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa's hand and said " I also feel afraid. I'm sure Jisoo unnie also feel the same. But, if we try to get through this together, I think it won't be too bad, right?"

Lisa nodded weakly. The silent engulfed the three women once again. That night, they lost Jennie. But, in front of their sadness lies their future. They didn't know that the future would offer but as long as the still be with people they loved, they still had a reason to keep moving on.