Prologue

I Still Love You [Chaennie★Jensoo]

FLASHBACK

*Jennie's POV*

I was laying helplessly on my hotel bedroom. I closed my eyes, enjoying the coldness and silent of this time and space dimension. My thought was wondering when would the night pick me up and brought me to a place where I wouldn’t the pain anymore. I smiled while imagining how the place looked like. Then I opened my eyes but I couldn’t see my surrounding clearly. I must be because of tears that fill my eyes. The tears which kept refusing to stop flowing. But, it was okay. Because when my bloodstream stop to flow inside my body then my tears would stop flowing too. Maybe it would be soon. Maybe I wouldn’t have to wait any longer. I turn my head to my left side. My left shoulder to left elbow was laying on the bed, while started from the elbow until the fingertips was hanging. Although it was blurry, I could see red colour covered my wrist. It might be my blood. It streamed down like a little river. It streamed down to my palm and fingers then dropped to the floor. It kept dripping, faster than my tears flowing. I couldn’t feel any pain on my wrist’s cut. My heart felt empty. My breath became irregular. I felt hand hands and feet became so cold. Was it meant it was really my time to go to either hell or heaven? I felt really sleepy. I forced myself to keep open my eyes, enjoying my last time. But I could’t fight the drowsiness. Slowly I closed my eyes and hoped the grim reaper had stood by my side and ready to take my soul away.