Comeback

I Still Love You [Chaennie★Jensoo]

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa had just finished their activity that day, which is filming music video for their next comeback.
With the Girl Power theme that they brought for their next project, they did very intense dance choreography.

"Finaallyyy~ It's oveerrr~ I think if we film for one more day, all my bones gonna crushed into million pieces.." said Chaeyoung, the blonde-haired woman. She was sitting with no energy left within her body in a car which would take Blackpink members to a restaurant for dinner.


"Thanks God, we're free tomorrow. I swear in the name my beloved cats that i'm going to sleep all day tomorrow in our apartment."

Lisa, Blackpink's dancing machine, was sitting with her arms crossed on her chest and eyes closed. She couldn't even have energy to open her eyes. A Machine, if you use it too much eventually will not survive.


"Chicken~ Chicken~ I want chicken~ Someone please give me chicken~ I feel like i will die soon if i don't eat chicken? What should I do~? Jisoo, the visual of Blackpink, kept talking randomly and leant her head on the window. 


"Just stop your mouth from talking, Unnie. I get severe headache whenever I hear your voice now." Chaeyoung felt her head would exploded soon. All she needed was dinner and sleep.


Jisoo pouted her lips. She was the only member who still had remaining energy. Lisa only could only form a tiny smile. She really drained out to have conversation.


A man who sat on the front passenger seat, Blackpink's manager oppa, tried to calm his artist down " Please be a little more patient. We're almost there."


When the car reached the center of Seoul City, among many tall buildings there was a building which has giant screen on it. The building was owned by a South Korea television company. The giant screen broadcasted the television programs, so the people who passed by the area could watch.
A faint sound, which coming from the giant screen, could be heard in the car..


"Jennie Kim, the former Blackpink member, has just released her comeback single which immediately top all song charts across this country. A massive surprise not only for her fans but also for this country music industry considering her sudden disappearance after she retired from the phenomenal girl group two years ago. She is scheduled to perform in a music award next week.."


Lisa's eyes who had been refusing to open suddenly snap open wide. She took a look at the screen with a stare that only her and God that could interpret. She saw a familiar face that used to accompany her days.

"Ahh, Jendeuki is back.." Jisoo's mind doing flash back to the time when Jennie still be part of the group. FInally there was something that could distract Jisoo from chicken. Good job, Jennie. *Thumbs up*
Chaeyoung could only let out a sigh. Why she just realized that her heart still felt the pain when she recalled their separation.

 

Meanwhile, at the same time in different place..


Jennie was wiping her face and neck which covered with her sweat. Her breath was still bit irregular due to her 5 hours practice session. A woman was seen standing next to Jennie while she was offering a bottle of mineral water to Jennie.


"Thank you, Unnie.." said Jennie while took the bottle.


"Thank you so much for your hard work today, my beloved Jennie Kim." said Sunny, Jennie's manager that had been working for Jennie for a couple of months.


Jennie just responded with showing her thumb up to her manager. Her body still busy drinking her mineral water. Sunny just staring at her artist with adoration. No matter what Jennie did, even just a simple gesture like drinking water, it became a y scenery. Then Jennie gave her empty bottle to her manager, with Sunny gladly accept ( what a whipped manager). Suddenly the manager's face changed when she thinking of Jennie's next live performance.


"Are you ready? How are you feeling? Nervous?"


"Are you doubting me?" Jennie brought her face closer to her manager with her right eyebrow raised.


Sunny shook her head.


"No, no. No way! I'm just excited to see your performance. Well, maybe a little too excited that my heart pumping faster just thinking about it."


Jennie showed her gummy smile and said "That's my manager. Well, the practice is over. I'm gonna go home."


"Wait! I will call the driver to send you home."
But Jennie stopped her before Sunny could make a dial.

"There's no need to. I will go home by myself."


"No! You shouldn't! What if someone kidnap you?" Sunny protested with stern voice.


"What can I do~~? That's not my fault~~ I'm just really that pretty~~" said Jennie with her pout and aegyo voice.


"Don't tell me you have a date with someone? Jennie, you've just comeback. Don't create a scandal now. If you want to date someone, please be patient."


Jennie scratched her head and looked at her manager with disbelief..


"In the name of Kuma my beloved dog, I'm not going on a date, NOOBIITAA!.."


"Really?" Sunny just wanted to make sure.


"Yes. I just want to take a stroll around this area tonight. It won't be long. I'll take taxi later. Are you satisfied?"


“Do you need bodyguard to accompany you?”


Jennie rolled her eyes so hard that she thought she could see her brain.


“OH GOSH.. FOR WHAT?!? TERORIST ATTACK??”


Sunny finally surrendered. She took a step behind. It sill mesmerized her how Jennie Kim could change from a cute kitten to a wild tiger in just 0,01 second.She didn't want to argue with Jennie. She just staring at Jennie that walk toward the changing room. 

"Jennie, take a good rest tonight! You have schedule tomorrow morning!" 


Sunny looked at the bottle in her hand, the bottle which Jennie Kim had just drinking from. 


"Ah! I'll keep it. I can sell it to Jennie's fans with super duper expensive price." Sunny's face was beaming and her eyes were shining.


Jennie changed her practice clothes to casual one. She wore a white sweater, blue jeans, and white sneaker. She also didn't forget to wear a black hat. She didn't want to be recognized by people. She just wanted a peace walk tonight. Although it already midnight, but the center of Seoul seemed like never sleep. Always crowded by people. The night wind which blowing made Jennie feeling chills on her palms. She put both of her palms in front of and blow warm air from her lungs. She did that several times before she put her hands inside her jeans' pockets. Jennie observed her surroundings. There were children, adults, men, and women. Some people walked by themself. Some people holding hands with someone next to them. Some people were walking in groups. Some of them smiling while the others showed cold expression. And there were people whom Jennie can't understand their face expression.
Jennie's thought recalled the times when she couldn't bear being surrounded by people. When she was still be part of Blackpink, Jennie always surrounded by fans. Sometimes she enjoyed those times, but there were times that she felt uncomfortable. Sometimes she felt anxiety or panic attack in crowded places. That was shy when she was surrounded by people like in airport or public place she always being clingy to Lisa, Jisoo, or Chaeyoung. With that, Jennie felt better. Jennie realized her anxiety was without clear reason. She just felt suddenly and she couldn't control it. She couldn't remember exactly when she started to feel that way. Maybe because she often received hate comments by some haters or even Blackpink fans (OT3 or Akgae). It wasn't secret that Jennie was the controversial member of Blackpink. She often said as the golden girl of YG made Jennie got many haters amongst Blackpink fans. Other members' fans felt that YG didn't give equal treatment to other 3 members. Because of that Jennie got many abuse comments. At first she didn't want to think about it. But as time went by the hate was getting more intense. That made her scared being in public. She was afraid that people would badmouthing her. Jennie who was once warm and always smiling to fans became cautious. Jennie who was scared being surrounded by fans even became scared surrounded by humans. She was afraid to look at people's eyes. But, the current Jennie, although sometimes still feeling nervous in crowd, she could handle it. The wound in her heart still haven't healed completely, but it much better than before.


Jennie stopped at pedestrian crossing, waiting for the signal turn into green. She observed her surroundings. Some people was waiting the signal with anxiety. Some people waited with plain face. After the signal turn into green, Jennie started to walk. She saw people in front of her walked in face pace, some with their little run. She saw some people passed her by. They were like being chased by something. Jennie just smiling looking at those people, she kept walking with her own pace. Jennie suddenly had a thought in her mind what if there was signal within her heart, just like pedestrian crossing. It dictated when you should stop or go. If those were the rules, maybe she could live without trouble. But, no! She didn't want to continue waiting for someone's instruction. She didn't want to be told what to do or what she couldn't do. Wasn't all your actions comes for the impulse of your heart, right? If you want to stop the just stop. If you want to run then you just start to run. Sometimes no need a reason to do something. Yeah, just like that. We made decision for ourselves, with our own way.
And Jennie kept on moving until she reached a destination where her feet wanted to stop walking.