Somethin Kinda Crazy

Yellow Sun and The Blue Sky

This was inspired based on a true story I stumbled upon in the Internet

---

“I, Kang Seulgi, take you, Son Seungwan, to be my wife. I promise to have and to hold, from this day forward, to be true to you in good times and in bad, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. Until death do us part.”

“I, Son Seungwan, take you, Kang Seulgi, to be my wife. I promise to have and to hold, from this day forward, to be true to you in good times and in bad, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. Until death do us part.”

They look at each other with love spilled from their eyes. Both of them are giddy, waiting for the most awaited line to be spilled out from the priest’s mouth.

“You may kiss the bride.”

Seulgi immediately pulled Seungwan by the waist, making her laughed. “Can’t hold back much?” teased Seungwan, albeit moving her head closer to Seulgi.

“Always with you,” whispered Seulgi right above Seungwan’s lips, before closing the gap.

The audience immediately roared with happy cheers and claps. A loud teasing whistle can be heard, especially the scream, “Find a room first!”

But Seulgi didn’t care about all of that.

Well, how do you able to do that when the most beautiful woman in the whole world is currently standing in front of you, wearing the most beautiful white wedding gown, kissing you like you’re her whole world?

Seulgi feels like on top of the world now.

“Goddamn you’re so beautiful,” breathed out Seulgi once they’re apart after their first kiss as an official wedded couple.

She can see a soft blush appeared on Seungwan’s soft cheeks, making her grin wider. “You should see yourself, then,” answered Seungwan with a small smile.

Seulgi doesn’t know how come she able to grin much wider after that sentence. She lifted her hand, asking Seungwan’s one. “Shall we?”

Seungwan nodded, putting her hand on top of Seulgi’s. “We shall.”

Seulgi pulls her hand closer to peck the ring that wrapped around her finger softly, before lacing their hands together and walking down the beauty aisle.

---

“Congratulations, unnie!” screamed Yerim while hugging both of them.

“Thanks, Yerim,” chuckled Seungwan after Yerim released them from the bone-crushing hug.

“Took both of you a while for finally doing this,” commented Sooyoung who casually sipping on her red wine.

Seulgi frowned. “Hey! That’s a lot of preparations, you know!”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Please, both of you literally need 10 years to finally married each other. That is a really long time.”

Seulgi shut , can’t fight back while Seungwan trying to hold her laughter. “Oh, you already fell in love with me that long?” teased Seungwan as she wiggled her eyebrows.

“S-shut up,” said Seulgi flustered.

Seungwan just laughed, before moving closer towards her wife’s ear. “If you just told me 10 years ago, mayhap Sooyoung is right. We don’t need to wait this long to get married.”

Seulgi widens her eyes. “Wait what?”

“Nothing. I’m going to meet Joohyun-unnie because it seems like she has some problems with our other guests,” said Seungwan, quickly dismissed herself.

Seulgi pouted. “Like Joohyun-unnie can cause some trouble at someone’s wedding.”

“Much more like her ‘fans’, unnie. You know how Joohyun-unnie is,” explained Sooyoung.

“Seungwan is still the most beautiful woman in my eyes, though.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Now you’re being completely biased.”

“It’s true, though! Yes, Joohyun-unnie is so breathtakingly beautiful but there is something in Seungwan, you know?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say that makes you happy, unnie. It’s your wedding day after all. I forget you can be so cheesy.”

The word wedding strike Seulgi so hard. She quickly looked at her fingers, where a wedding ring located at one of her fingers, wrapping it softly. It shines beautifully in her eyes. She the ring softly, feeling how it wrapped perfectly at her finger.

“Congratulations, unnie. I’m happy for both of you,” said Sooyoung, smiling when she looked at Seulgi appreciating her ring.

“Thanks, Sooyoung. I appreciated it. I really do.”

Suddenly, Joohyun walking towards them with grumbles coming out from . “Damn, this is a wedding. Can I have my own calm moment?”

Seulgi frowned. “Wait, unnie. Where’s Seungwan?”

This time, it’s Joohyun's turn to frown. “Aren’t you with her? I haven’t met her yet.”

“But she told me she’s on her way to meet you and-“

A loud screech can be heard from the speaker, making both of them flinched. Cheers suddenly changed the loud screech, making Seulgi’s frown deepened. She turned around, just in time when someone suddenly cleared their throat.

“Ahem. First, I want to say thank you to all of you who already came to my—our, wedding. Please know that we’re so grateful that we can celebrate this with you guys.”

Of course, it needs to be that person’s voice.

“And, to my, finally, most wonderful wife, this is a song for you. I hope you like it.”

Seungwan’s wonderful voice filled the whole reception, as she sang Amazing You. Seulgi can hear every emotion that was spilled at each line of the lyrics.

There was a tissue in front of her that was shoved by Sooyoung to her face.

“Wipe that tears of yours, unnie. Geez, it’s your wedding.”

Seulgi chuckled, took the tissue wholeheartedly as she wiped off the tears that she doesn’t even realize staining her cheeks. Well, how she’s supposed to react? She’s too in love with her wife.

---

A deep sighed is coming out from Seulgi’s throat once she was finally able to plop down on her fluffy bed.

Correction, their fluffy bed.

Seungwan chuckles at the sight. “Come on, lazy bear. You need to wash up first.”

Seulgi groaned. “But I’m so tired! That is the longest time I’ve ever wear heels. And we somehow invited too many guests!”

A melodious laugh fills the bedroom. “Well, I’m gonna use the whole hot water for me to bath, then.”

Seulgi immediately jumped out of the bed. The strong gravitation that was emitted from the bed barely did nothing to hold her back. “That is not so going to happen.”

“Make me,” taunted Seungwan.

Both of them looked at each other. Tension filled the whole room as they keep their eyes at each other, trying to catch which one who going to move first.

“Rock! Paper! Scissor!”

Seulgi chose paper. Seungwan chose scissor.

“NOOOOOO!!!” cries Seulgi as Seungwan laughing out loud from her total win.

“I’m going to use that hot water wisely,” teased Seungwan as she walked to the toilet with a light step.

“Spare me some!!” beg Seulgi although it was just a waste of energy as Seungwan already shut the toilet door with a loud laugh.

Thank God I love that small hamster.

---

Seulgi huffed as she focused on the sight in front of her. She bit her lip, beads of sweat covered her forehead. Her slender finger moves in sync, trying to reach her peak.

Just a little bit more!

The TV screen blaring with colors as a large FINISH is displayed on it. Seungwan, who sat beside her, cheers loudly, as she won this round.

“Three years, Seulgi. And you’re still loser while playing this game,” teased Seungwan as she trying to restart the game.

“This is unfair! You’re just good at it!” pouted Seulgi as she swayed her joystick.

Seungwan just chuckled at her wife’s childish protest. “Okay, let’s play again. This time, use that player.”

Seungwan is first again. While Seulgi comfortably tucked at last place.

“Let’s play another game,” huffed Seulgi, annoyed that she can’t beat Seungwan.

Seungwan, who still laughing, swipe her tears as she chuckles “Alright, alright. Let’s play another game.”

But somehow, the result still the same.

“Bet you don’t have the card, huh?” smirked Seulgi as she wriggles her eyebrows, waiting for Seungwan to make her next move.

They decided to play UNO. Seulgi just dropped a yellow card with number “5” on it. She only has one card left, so does Seungwan. Seeing panicked features on Seungwan’s face make her smirk wider.

“I’m so sorry, Seulgi. I really do,” winced Seungwan.

Seulgi frowned, confused why does Seungwan say sorry to her when her question is answered as Seungwan put her last card. A +4 card.

Seulgi clicked her tongue, annoyed. While Seungwan once again laughing like it was the best moment of her life.

“Take a note of this, Seulgi. You always need to deceive your enemy whenever you play a card game. God, you should see your face when I dropped my last card!”

Seulgi just scowled as Seungwan continues to laugh. “Alright, stop it okay.”

Seungwan stopped her laugh as she saw how sulked Seulgi is. “Okay, okay. I stopped laughing.”

Seulgi just ignored her statement, making her sigh. Sometimes, Seulgi can be so childish, and now she’s being childish.

“Erase that pout, baby. Please?” asked Seungwan, but still getting ignored.

Seungwan decided to grab her face and planted a sweet peck at her lips. “Please?”

“One more.”

Seungwan just rolled her eyes yet still planting one more peck, this time longer since Seulgi kissed her back. “Accompany me for making dinner?”

“Let’s just order. I’m too lazy,” answered Seulgi as she pulled Seungwan into a hug, safely tucked her head at the crook of her neck.

“Come on. I’m the one who will cook, not you. Just accompany me in the kitchen, alright?”

Seulgi rolled her eyes as a big smile started to bloom at her face. “Alright.”

Seungwan grinned as she pulled her wife up, going to the kitchen together.

“What do you want to eat?” asked Seungwan.

Seulgi propped herself at the kitchen island, held her head with her palm. “Anything as long as you’re the one who makes it.”

Seungwan rolled her eyes. “I thought I’m the one who’s cheesy.”

“I learned from the best,” grinned Seulgi.

Seungwan just chuckled as she prepared some ingredients. She decided to cook an egg since it’s the fastest one.

Seulgi watched her intently, didn’t lay her gaze to other things. A small smile planted on her face. Damn, she’s the luckiest person in the whole world.

“What are you doing?” asked Seungwan, her back facing Seulgi as she cooks.

“Watching you,” answered Seulgi nonchalantly, making her wife blush.

“Stop it,” said Seungwan, flustered as Seulgi chuckles.

Yup, the luckiest person in the whole world.

---

Morning sun glaring past the curtains, landed perfectly at the two figures who covered in the warm blanket. Bodies tangled together, trying to be the heat source for each other.

Seungwan softly groaned as she trying to look at the clock beside her. It’s still too early, she thought as she felt the hold on her waist tighten.

She looked at her back, finding her one-day wife currently still comfortably sleeping. Seungwan chuckles inside, didn’t want to disturb her sleep although she knew that no matter how loud her voice is, the person beside her won’t open her eyes.

She softly letting go of the hands that were secured at her waist, decided to make breakfast as she left the bed.

She can’t believe that her long-time best friend, changed her status into being her wife.

It took Seulgi a really long time to finally confess to her that she has an additional feeling towards the smaller girl. And Seungwan needs a longer time to realize that she has the same feeling.

But in the end, they’re together for official now and that’s the most important thing.

She heard the sound of a door clicking when she’s cooking, a sign that Seulgi has finally woke up.

“Good morning,” greeted Seungwan from the kitchen.

“Ng? Seungwan-ah?”

She spotted Seulgi who currently walking towards the kitchen, her hand rubs her eye, trying to throw away the sleepiness from it.

“What are you doing?” asked Seulgi in her sleepy tone.

“Making breakfast,” chuckled Seungwan, can’t contain her giddiness over how cute sleepy Seulgi is.

“Wow. I know you’re so kind, Seungwan-ah. But I didn’t expect you to come inside my apartment and cook me breakfast this morning. Where will I find another friend like you?”

Seungwan stopped whatever she was doing right now, looking at Seulgi who was getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator with a blank expression. Or much more like a disbelief expression.

“Seulgi, we’re married.”

Seulgi stopped her body movement, as her brain finally started working, trying to decipher Seungwan’s words. She looked at her right hand, where her wedding ring comfortably tucked at her ring finger.

“Oh my God! I forgot!” exclaimed Seulgi as she hit her own forehead.

Seungwan laughed at that, provoking Seulgi to did the same. “Married or not, you’re still a clumsy bear.”

“Your clumsy bear,” said Seulgi, grinned as she walked to Seungwan, circling her hands at her wife’s waist. Giving her the warmest kiss on the forehead.

“Good morning wifey.”