Chapter-4

SWAP BODIES

HAYOUNG POV

after a While of practice, we went to the kitchen to make dinner.

I was more relax now. I had never spent a whole afternoon with Naeun.

And she was actually a very sweet girl, and not as annoying she was earlier.

"Miss Son, get ready to get a taste of the best Spicy rice cake of the world." I joked. I don't really know how to cook, so when my parents left for the weekend to go to Gwanju or Jeju, i mostly fed myself with spicy rice cake.

"Okay Mr. Dongwoon, i just want you to know that i have had a very tasty spicy rice cake before, and i don't know if you can beat that." She informed Making both of us laugh.

I started making the spicy rice cake, stirring it to have a perfect taste before cooking it.

"So.... Dongwoon.." Naeun started.

"We haven't talked about that but.... I just hope it's not a subject matter that you want to avoid talking about, because i don't want us to be uncomfortable for the rest of this lovely evening and---" she added but i cut her off.

"Just say it Naeun. You can ask me anything." I told her, giving her an encouraging smile.

I know Naeun get shy sometimes when she isn't comfortable.

"O-okay.... I just wanted to ask... How are you? I mean... How do you feel after... After Hayoung gave up Haeun?" Naeun asks concernly.

Oh God. I didn't expect that question. I had frozen in my place and didn't say anything for awhile.

"I'm sorry Dongwoon. I shouldn't have asked that. Uhm just forget about it." Naeun apologized.

"No... Naeun it's fine, i was just.... Surprised." I replied trying to be convincing.

I didn't know how Dongwoon was feeling. He had wanted to keep the baby, so i guessed he had been sad for a few weeks.

I had so many feelings inside me, that i just burst out what i was feeling....

"I..... I am not over giving up the baby Naeun. I want to be happy, because i know i did the right thing giving her to a family that can love her as much as i do and that can give her what i can't. It's just that..... I miss her. Even though i didn't have her at all, i miss her. Is it possible to miss something i have never had?" I laughed at how dumb i have sounded.

"I have tried to get over it, but i just can't. I just hope it will heals with time." I added glancing at her to see her with watery eyes.

Oh god. I have made her cry. So i started to apologize.

"Naeun i am s---" i couldn't finish my sentence when Naeun put her arms around my waist and was giving me a big hug.

"I didn't know, it has been this hard for you Dongwoon. I'm sorry, i should have been there for you." She sounded really worried.

"N-no, no it's okay." I replied gently but i didn't end up the hug.

It felt so good to have her in my arms.

Even though in Dongwoon's body, i was much bigger than Naeun, it felt amazing.

With her, i felt lighter. I wasn't worried, or sad, or upset, i was just myself.

After awhile Naeun let go. She was looking up at me.

I knew that Naeun wanted us to kiss, but i didn't lean in.

I didn't want to lie to her. I wasn't Dongwoon. And Naeun thought she was with Dongwoon.

But i didn't want to hurt her, so i give her a quick peck on the lips.

That seemed to be enough, because Naeun is smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you Naeun." I mumbled gently.

I really hadn't thought of saying that, it just came out.

I smiled at her, i had to thank her, because she really helped. She made me feel better about myself and not guilty all the time. 

We stared at each other, smiling, and i had to stop myself from kissing the other girl.

And not just an innocent kiss on the lips, i wanted to do so much more.

So in order to keep these thoughts away, i looked away and started talking about the other stuff.

"So, this spicy rice cake won't be serve on it's own so let's start digging then. And i warn you, my spicy rice cake is going to blow your mind." I jokingly warned before taking a seat on the couch.

Me and Naeun agreed to eat in the living room.

I already prepare a side dish and Naeun is serving some spicy rice cake.

"Wow, Dongwoon. It really was good! I should congratulate you, you would make a great cook." She compliments after taking a spoonful.

"You don't know the mess that i could make trying to cook anything else. Believe me, we don't wanna alarm the fire department." We both laughed at what i said.

We are having a lot of fun. Our conversation was fluid and natural, not uncomfortable at all at any moment.

When we stopped laughing, Naeun talked. A bit more serious, but with a shy smile present on her face.

"You know Dongwoon, when we started dating again i thought it would be like the last time, purely physical, and i was okay with it, but i am happy to see that it's more than that. I'm starting to see what is inside of you and i love it." She stated softly.

That made me smile. And it made me feel kinda dizzy. Because Naeun wasn't speaking about Dongwoon's abs or biceps, she was talking about what inside.

And I was the one inside of Dongwoon's body. That meant that Naeun liked me, and not Dongwoon.

Well maybe Dongwoon's appearance helped, but the inside is what that counts right?

And I couldn't help it, i tried to stop, but my body won't obey my brain. I started to get close to Naeun and said with a smirk. "So you were okay with the physical part too?"

Naeun just blushed and nodded, with a cute smirk of her own.

I couldn't stop. I was trying but i couldn't. My hormones were controlling m6 body, i guessed.

When i was brushing Naeun's lips, i then whispered. "Well, I am sure I am not agaisn't it either."

That seemed to make Naeun react, because she crashed her lips on mine.

She got up and straddled me, because i was sitting on the couch.

Her hands were on both sides of my face. I couldn't stop myself. 

I put my hands up the girl's shirt and move my hands up and down her sides.

Her skin was so soft.... I loved touching her. Suddenly I felt something under my thumb.

, I had just touched her bra. Now Naeun was gonna freak out and love lecture me about how she os not going to give it up to me, and stuff.

Yeah, Dongwoon had talked about it a lot. But Naeun didn't say anything.

When She noticed that i had frozen, she broje the kiss and said with a shy smile. "Dongwoon, it's okay. You don't have be scared about it."

I brought back to reality and I thought I was going to melt then and there.

Seeing Naeun, with her lips swollen and red, telling Naeun that I could do what Dongwoon, the Womanizer of the school, hadn't been able to do, made me smile.

But that feeling that i was playing with the older girl wouldn't go away.

Now my brain was working with normality, I was able to get my hands off Naeun's Shirt and say.

"no Naeun, it's not. I know how you didn't want me to touch your s before. And even if you says it's okay, it's not. I just... Think that we could take it slow this time.." I explained i  a gentle voice.

After Naeun heard it, she gave me her biggest smile, and kissed me.

But it was a slow, sweet kiss, not at all like the ones we had shared moments before.

"I just love it that you are being so chilvarous Dongwoon. I know It's hard seeing how you... reacted, when we were kissing before. I know I've said it to much today, but i am really impressed." She replied gently.

I blushed when I thought about the "incident."

"Awe, Dongwoon you just blushed! You don't have to be embarassed. I just thought it was flattering. And by the way you are really cute when you blushed." She stated cutely.

Naeun was pretty amused with the blushing.

"Well, you are always being cute. And Hot. Yeah mostly Hot." I said with a smirk.

Now it was her turn to blush, I laughed at the reaction that she had.

Naeun just hit me in the arm, Which didn't hurt at all.

I decided just to tease Naeun a little bit.

"Oh, god Naeun that's hurt. And i'm talking about my arm, i'm talking about my heart. You broke it into millions of pieces and it's just shatter----" i didn't got to finish my sentence because Naeun just hit me harder and laugh at my goofiness.

"Well, well, well, Miss Naeun, now you have crossed the line. You are not gonna break my heart ever again!" I exaggerated my tone, like I was in some dramatic Movie, which made Naeun laugh even more.

Then I took her by her hips, lay her on the couch and started tickling her.

"You are not that tough anymore huh, Nangnie?" I asked.

I was really enjoying playing with Naeun. It was all so natural. I didn't have to force a smile all the time like I had to in school, it just happened.

"No, No, Stop it Dongwoon!" Naeun said while giggling.

Suddenly Naeun's phone started to vibrate.

I stopped tickling her but didn't get off her. Naeun just answered and after sone "yes" and "okay", she hung up.

"So i have to get going. Hmm.... I was wondering... Could you give me a ride home? I thought my Dad would be able to come, but he was held up at work, and Mom....." Naeun started rambling again. I decided to interrupt her.

"Yes. I would be honored to drive you home, princess." I said, laughing at what Naeun said earlier.

Naeun just giggled. I gave her a kiss a kiss on the nose and got up, offering my hand to Naeun.

"Let's go then." I said with a smile. Naeun stared at me. She seemed to be thinking about something, like she was trying to solve a puzzle or something. 

"Naeun are you coming?" I asked gently.

"What? Oh of course, yes Dongwoon." She replied blushing and took my hand. 

We got to the car and drove to Naeun's house.

Naeun broke the silence after a while. "I had a great time today Dongwoon, I don't know why, but something has change into you."

'Crap, she is suspicious.' I thought. 

It had been a great evening indeed, I had a lot of fun, which hadn't happened in a long, long time.

But I was pretty sure I had acted different than Dongwoon. 

It was normal that Naeun had suspected something.

I wanted to tell her, but I know she wouldn't believe me.

Of course not, who would believe that? Even I was trying to assume what had happened.

".... But I wantef to let you know that I like the new Dongwoon much better. He is attentive, sweet, sensitive, chilvarious and everything that a girl like me could dream on." Naeun finished with a sweet smile.

"Yes, except I am a girl." I frowned at the thought. 

Ugh, I felt so bad. Naeun was giving her heart to me and I was a liar. 

But even though I felt disgusted with myself, I smiled.

"Thanks, Nangnie. so Here we are." We had arrived at her household.

"So.... I will see you tomorrow? Do you want me to pick you up tpmorrow?" I asked.

"Thank you Dongwoon, that is very sweet. Pick me up at 8:30." She replied.

"Sure " I leane in and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Sweet dreams." I added cutely.

For some reason, I saw Naeun i saw Naeun blushed, when she heard what I said.

"Goodnight." She mumbles before going out the car.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---