Chapter-1

SWAP BODIES

NO ONE POV

"Beep, Beep, Beep."

Hayoung sighed. She was definitely not ready to wake up.

Without opening her eyes, she reached the alarm clock with her right hand and pressed the snoozed button.

The alarm didn't stop.

'Damn you technology.' Hayoung thought and threw the alarm clock to other side of her room.

The noise has stopped but Hayoung can't go back to sleep.

'another crappy day. One of the many days to come' She thought.

Her life had been crappy since she got pregnant. Which was a year ago.

First of all, she had been lying to Ilhoon and everyone else in her life.

Then her parents disowned her and kicked her out of her own house.

Then, she had hurt everyone, including Ilhoon.

Then, she had nowhere to go and had to stay with Dongwoon and her annoying mother.

And throughout all that, she didn't know what to do with her baby.

She knew she couldn't keep her, because she wasn't ready to become a mom, and neither was Dongwoon.

But since she first knew she was pregnant she instantly love her little baby, who turn out to be a girl, and she even loved her baby girl more.

But the time passed by, and she had to make her decision.

She gave her away to a loving family who lives in Paju and sent pictures and letters every month.

She knew that little Haeun was going to be happy, which was all she really wanted.

But since that day, she felt worse than ever.

Her parents had taken her back and were happier than ever, pretending that nothing had happened.

But Hayoung just accepted them to have somewhere to live. She didn't love them anymore.

The only thing she felt for them was indifference.

She sighed again. It has been 5 months and she didn't feel any better.

She dragged herself out of school every day and tried to act happy. But it was all fake.

She didn't even know what happiness felt like anymore. 

The only thing that had made her slightly better was when Nextband won the competition.

Just the look on Doojoon's face was worth winning.

Anyway, after that, her life hadn't changed.

She didn't go back to the group, and she was still the unpopular kid at Acube High School.

And now she is about to crawl out of her bed, go to school and do nothing about it. Like every other day.

She finally opened her eyes, she got out of bed and realized something.

she wasn't in her room. What the heck? Then she realized something even worse.

she was in Dongwoon's room. what the ? Had she slept with Dongwoon again? Was she that stupid? 

No, she didn't even remember seeing Dongwoon yesterday.

she looks around the room but Dongwoon wasn't there, so she went to check into the bathroom.

When she open the door she saw him, with a confused look on his face and looking right at her.

"Dongwoon, what the  am i..." she couldn't finished the sentence.

she was talking but Dongwoon was saying the same.

She realized she had been looking at the bathroom mirror.

she didn't know what to do, or say, or think. She look at herself. Yes she had Dongwoon's body. 

She was too shocked to freak out. How the hell did this hapoened? Was she dreaming? Yes, it has to be a dream. A very vivid dream.

She pinched herself, nothing. She look at her body. Yes, she had a guy's body. Yes, she had a .Yes, she had definitely gone crazy.

She went back to Dongwoon's room and called herself. Well, Hayoung.

She wanted to know what could had happened to her body. If she was on Dongwoon's body that only meant that.....

"Hello? Who is this?" Her own voice, filled with horror, as she answered the phone.

"Dongwoon, is this you? It's Hayoung." The girl said. It was so weird to hear herself talking. She sounded so.... Dongwoon-ish.

"God Hayoung, what the is happening? Why am i in your room? and , i really, really look like you, and it's really freaking me out." Dongwoon was clearly having a break down and Hayoung was surprised by how calm she was. It must be the shock.

"Dongwoon, i have no idea what happened or how it happened but i saw it in a movie and i'm pretty sure that's what happened to us. We have... uhm... swapped bodies." The thought of it was just plain insane. But she didn't even know what to think anymore.

"What? That's not even possible!  Hayoung, if that's a prank then okay but...." he started talking.

"Are you an idiot? How would that be a prank? Did you know that i, Oh Hayoung, woke up today with a ing ? Do you think i'm not freaking out? Just be a man for once, Son Dongwoon, and shut it." Okay she wasn't so calm now. But she was starting to panic.

Not about the... swap bodies, about her future.

was she going to stay as a boy the rest of her life. Was this going to get fixed by itself?

She had many question, and none of them had a clear answer.

"I-i'm sorry Hayoung, i just...." Dongwoon started to apologize.

"I get it Dongwoon. I'm just..... confused. Let's talk about it later, okay? I'll See you at school." Hayoung was about to hang up, but Dongwoon stopped her.

"Wait! Hayoung! School? I can't go to school looking like a girl! I don't even know how to act like you! I don't even know what to wear!" He started freaking out again.

"Dongwoon, calm down. just take a shower. Eat breakfast and.... wear... the white dress in my closet and the red cardigan. And the most important thing. Do not, in any circumtances, speak to anybody. Got it? If they ask you something, just tell you are not feeling well. Do not talk to anybody!" She couldn't even imagine what would happen to what was left of her reputation if Dongwoon started acting like a pig with her body.

"Okay, Hayoung relax. I'll meet you at the front door in 30 minutes." Dongwoon hanged up.

"Great." Hayoung thought. "The day has started just great."

She took a shower, trying not to touch herself too much and got dressed.

When she got to the kitchen to eat something before going to School, Dongwoon's mom, Jieun, said. "Dongwoon, honey, your sister and i are going to her friend Sooyoung's bithday party tonight, so you'll be alone until 10-ish okay? You'll be able to make yourself something for dinner right?"

"Yes, sure mom." She wasn't really sure how to call Jieun, but she thought she was pretty safe with those 3 words.

"Okay, son. Have fun at school!" Dongwoon's mom said that in a cheerful tone. And she left.

"Yeah... i'll have so much fun." Hayoung mumbled looking at their retreating figure.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---