Chapter-2

SWAP BODIES

NO ONE POV

Hayoung went to school in Dongwoon's car and spotted herself at the frontdoor. She- well, Dongwoon was looking nervous and uncomfortable, straightening her dress constantly.

When he saw Dongwoon- well, Hayoung- he looks extremely happy and ran to meet her.

"Hey! Hayoung so what do we do now?" He was looking hopeful, like Hayoung had all the answer he was looking for. But she was just as clueless as he was.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I stopped one meter away from him and frowned.

"Okay, first of all. i'm Dongwoon to you now, get it? And... Dongw-- i mean Hayoung, i really don't know what to do. I think that for now what we should do is act like we were the other and.... maybe tomorrow we're back to normal?" I was being really optimistic. But that was actually the best way to face it.

i just hope that tomorrow we will swap back to our original body.

"O-okay... Dongwoon, so what class do you have to go now? I have maths although i usually take a nap at the nurse office. In short i always skip it and rarely be seen in class." Dongwoon replied curiously.

"I have biology, and no! You can't skip it. Now, go, you are going to be late." I said as i look at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Okay, see ya!" Dongwoon started walking, but after three steps he stopped, smirked and said. "Hey Dongwoon! You really look hot today!" He started laughing and ran to class.

"Damn it Dongwoon, i'm gonna kill you." I mumbled lowly while looking at him before walking to my class.

I got late to the class, but the teacher was even surprised, that i had showed up and let me in.

The only seat that available was the one next to Son Naeun.

I know her from our music class, and is also a member of Nextband group where i am also a part of the group.

'Great, this day can't get any better.' I frowned.

i don't hate her, in fact i was starting to like her a little bit. Even though her and Ilhoon used to date before.

she was known as the "Nerdy Goddess" of our school, well even i admit that she is really hot and gorgeous now that she stopped wearing those huge glasses.

we are not friends, but she is so persistent on offering her friendship to me and i decline it everytime because i got a reputation to hold as the captain of the cheerleader squad.

But eventhough i wasn't nice to her, she was the first person who is supportive about my pregnancy, even when i told them it was Ilhoon that got me pregnant when the truth is; it was Dongwoon.

And in the end i wanted to give up my baby girl for adoptation and they were all against it, even our mentor Mr. Huhgak but Naeun she stood up for me and offer her support because Naeun, herself was also an adopted and she is actually have been very helpful .

i was so thankful with it but i am still awkward being around her that long.

It was just that she talked too much and could be kinda annoying at times.

I really didn't know if she was friends with Dongwoon. So i, decided not to talk to her as i sat on my seat.

I opened my notebook and started taking notes, ignoring Naeun.

Halfway through the class, i casually looked at Naeun and caught her looking in my direction with a confused look on her face.

I raise an eyebrow and Naeun immediately turn to face the teacher, blushing.

When the class was over, i got out of class and headed to Dongwoon's locker.

"Hello, Dongwoon. I couldn't stop myself from being surprised when i saw you in our Math class, and even more when you took notes, throughout all the class." Naeun said with a questioning look. 

She wanted an explaination. Great. Just really great.

"Yeah, well, you know, sometimes it's necessary to go to class. Cause well, i don't wanna fail." I shrugged.

Oh god, i was being extremely awkward. It's just that i didn't know how to act like Dongwoon, and Naeun was the first person to actually talked to me today.

"You don't? Well that's actually a great news Dongwoon. You are starting to grow i guess." She commented with a shy smile on her face.

"Yeah.... i mean, no. I'm the same Dongwoon i haven't change or anything. Humm.... i'll... i'll just see you in Music Class. Bye Nae-..... i mean So- i mean Naeun." I replied awkwardly.

wow i was failing terribly at having any kind of conversation with her.

I don't even know how Dongwoon called her, so i decided to just be objective.

Naeun was her name right? Then why did she look so surprised when i said it?

Oh, god. She was going to notice. I had to act more like Dongwoon.

What could i do? I decided to do what Dongwoon had done to me earlier.

"Hey Naeun." I called.

"Yeah?" She answered turning around, waiting expectantly to what i say next.

i cleared my throat before speaking again.

"You look hotter than usual today." I said trying to imitate Dongwoon's badboy smirk. 

And i guess i had done a great job.

A lot of students who are heading to class turn to look at us.

Naeun had blushed deeply and was smiling when she muttered a "thanks." And left.

yep, i had done a pretty good job.

The rest of the day was pretty calm. No one talked to me, or even look me in the eyes.

i saw Dongwoon during lunchtime. He was sitting with Chorong and Bomi in the cafeteria but he seemed quiet. 

They are my co-cheerleaders, hmm. That's Good for him.

Chorong and Bomi knows every bits of me.

 

 

 

 

---

After school we have our music class we use that subject to practice our vocals. That was actually my best part of the day.

 

Nextband is not an all girl group members because Ilhoon and Dongwoon are part of it.

there are six guys in our group that also includes Changsub, Sungjae, Woohyun and Myungsoo. And the girls are Naeun, Eunji, Namjoo, Chorong, Bomi and me.

Me, Chorong and Bomi at first we didn't want to be part of it, because we found it boring. And that Miss. Ahn our couch in cheerleading gave us a mission to spy about the group and in the end we disobeyed then become a member of it because of Mr. Huhgak wise words.

And that group of people cared about me, but i had pushed them away months ago.

Chorong and Bomi, you could say that we are friendly to each others but not really friends.

As i entered the room, i automatically sat next to Chorong who shot me a dirty look and centered all her attention back to Bomi, who was saying something about her cat.

God, i have to be more careful. Chorong has a kin observation, she'll know immediately if i act stupidly.

Two minutes later Dongwoon entered the room and sit next to me.

"I hate being a girl..." he whispered, well at least that was going to give the boy a lesson about respecting girls.

Mr. Huhgak came in and started talking.

he is our instructor for our music class and the mentor of our group.

"Okay guys, you are all here. Next week's assignment is really simple.... a love duet. Yes a boy and a girl. Hmm for example, Ilhoon and Hayoung, you are going to be partner, okay?" He said with a smile.

i practically snapped my head up to looked at Ilhoon.

He still hasn't forgiven me for the whole baby daddy drama.

And he had all the rights to do it, i had been a coward and i hurt him a lot.

I deserved his hate. Was Mr. Huhgak blind? He knew Ilhoon hated me. How could he do this to him?

"Mr. Huhgak, are you serious? Don't you remember what happened few months ago?" Ilhoon inquired. He is pissed.

"Look, Ilhoon, i know what happened, but you guys have to have fun and bond. And my music class isn't about hating each other. I hope you two can work things out with this assignment, or at least talk about it." He looked hopeful. But Ilhoon was still pissed.

he didn't say anything though, he just stared at the floor angrily. Dongwoon was just serious.

I guessed Dongwoon actually wanted to be friends with him again. He was his best and only friend.

i was sure he missed him, even though Dongwoon would never admit it.

"So guys, you can pair with whoever you want now. At the end of the week you'll have to perform the song on stage in front of the students. Okay?" Mr. Huhgak finished with a smile.

Everyone got really excited about the assignment with whoever they wanted. 

Obviously, Changsub and Eunji were together, and Sungjae and Namjoo too. Bomi immediately paired with Myungsoo and Chorong with Woohyun, so the only person left was.....

"So, Dongwoon, i guess we will be partners this weeks. You know, my ballads skills are really good, so we should just focus on choosing the right song and work on your voice since you can be a little sharp with the higher notes, and even though you make a baritenor. I really think that.... you are good." Naeun spoke behind me and mumbles the last part.

'Oh, my God kill me now.' I thought when i heard what she said.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---