Chapter-3

SWAP BODIES

HAYOUNG POV

After Mr. Huhgak dismiss us, i went home directly with Naeun.

I got out of Dongwoon's car and walk to Dongwoon's maindoor. Naeun followed behind me.

She had decided to start rehearsing right away so that we'd be the best of all the duets, so i agreed to practice at my place (well Dongwoon's.) And then have dinner with Naeun, since she was alone.

when we got inside the house, i left my bag on the ground and, with a sigh, i sat on the couch.

Suddenly Naeun is straddling me and started kissing me on the lips.

"Wha-what are you doing Naeun?" I asked bewildered while pushing her weakly on her hips.

Naeun was so tiny in comparison to Dongwoon's body that i didn't have to use a lot of strength to sit Naeun properly on the couch.

I sit few inches away from her, i'm afraid that she might inch closer and kiss me again.

"Well, Dongwoon i thought we were....." she paused then bite her lips seductively.

"We were what?" I asked confusedly. I just hope that i didn't hurt her feelings for asking that.

"Uhm.... we were dating again? I know we agreed not to show it at school.. but since we are alone and we have a lot of time to kill, i just guessed that it would be okay to you if we kiss." Naeun explained coyly.

Wait? What! Dongwoon and Naeun are dating again?

How did this happened? Why i didn't know about this? And Why the heck Dongwoon didn't tell me?

What was i supposed to do now? Damn it.

I need to calm my nerves about this revelation.

"Look, Naeun.. yeah, well, i know we are dating and all but i was just trying to focus on.... you know, the assignment. We have plenty of time to make out later." As soon as i said those words, i regretted saying the last part immediately.

Do i have to make out with her? Oh god i really hoped not.

Naeun showed me a bright smile.

"Wow, Dongwoon! I have to say that i'm impressed with your behavior today. Why are you so serious and focused on school, all of a sudden?" Great. Now she is being suspicious.

I just hope i won't blow my cover, i have to act like Dongwoon. At least i could make him a good guy for once.

"Yeah, well... you have helped me realize how much of Seoul Loser i'm gonna be if i don't get good grades. So... 'thanks.'.." i replied gently.

i just hope that Dongwoon wouldn't kill me for saying that. Even though i know he would if he heard it.

"Aww. Dongwoon. I'm happy i can help you with that. And by the way.... I have also noticed how you have called me Naeun today. You always called me Miss Son, Which i find very unromantic." Naeun said with a shy smile. She looked pleasantly surprised.

"Well... uhm... it's your name right? So.... uhm... back to the assignment. Have you thought of any song?" I asked changing the topic.

At school i had barely said two words. And i was still sounding different than Dongwoon. God, i'd have to get better at being a Jerk.

"Well, ofcourse i had thought of something. We are doing 'A Whole New World' from aladdin." Naeun said in a convinced tone.

"God, Naeun. Could you have picked something that is not from disney?" I whined. I mean i like disney. But I have to act like Dongwoon right?

And i know Dongwoon wouldn't like to sing something from disney.

"Look, Dongwoon. I know you might think it's a cheesy song, but you just have to read the lyrics. Okay? Plus, Aladdin have a great story where a Beautiful Princess fell in love with a Bad Boy. You know, just like you and me." She explained with a small smile.

"You consider yourself a beautiful princess? That's a good one." I teased.

Naeun's smile faded when she heard that. Oh man, i had hurt her.

"I mean yes, you are pretty but... a princess? I don't think so Miss Son. You are more likely a goddess." I quickly explained. There. I had fixed it.

But Wait. Did i say that Son Naeun was Pretty and a goddess? Well, she was. But i never had thought about it. Oh, god. At least i have not said it with my own body. 

. I was turning into Dongwoon.

"Awe, thanks Dongwoon." She sweetly replied.

It seemed like her smile would lit up the whole world.

she started to come closer to me. 

'Oh, God. She is going to kiss me. What do i do?' I thought slightly panicking.

i really don't know what to do. I froze for a second.

Naeun's lips were getting closer and closer and i couldn't move my head away. Because then that would make Naeun feel rejected.

Our lips were millimeters apart. I could Feel Naeun's breath, hot and delicious.

I imagined what Naeun would be like. But after a second i don't have to imagined, because it was happening.

And it felt really good.... wait. How could i be enjoying a kiss with another girl? I must be really in need for boys.

yes, it had to be that. Since i hadn't kissed a boy in a long time, i missed it.

But i thought about the girl who i was kissing and surprisingly, i got really turn on.

It had to be Dongwoon's body. Who was messing with my mind. anyways, i decided to enjoy it, since no one would know it was actually me.

I Naeun's lower lip and she granted my request, deepening the kiss.

I started to move forward, positioning myself on top of Naeun, who was lying on the couch.

My hands on her hips, caressing her skin under the shirt, and hers on my neck.

When I tugged lightly on Naeun's lower lip with my teeth, Naeun moan. "Dongwoon...."

I froze hearing it.

I wasn't Dongwoon. I was lying to Naeun and Myself.

I broke the kiss and got up. Naeun just looked at me with confusion.

Naeun probably hadn't realized that her skirt had slided up her thigh and i could almost see Naeun's .

And why was I turned on by that? I noticed something painful in my pants.

I looked down and gasped. . . . . Naeun noticed and smiled.

"Dongwoon, it's okay. You don't have to be ashamed, we just....." Naeun couldn't finished her sentence.

"I-I I'm sorry Naeun. I have to go to the bathroom. You can start practicing by yourself." I apologized as i jogged away.

Oh God. I just had a .  And the cause of this was no other than Son Naeun; herself. 

Something was really wrong with me. 

After a while, when i had calmed down thinking about dead horses actually worked.

I returned to the living room, where Naeun was singing... just the sight of her made me nervous.

'What the hell is happening to me?' I thought confusedly.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---