Day One

Love High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was scrolling through his news feed in the lunchroom when a certain article caught his attention.


"The Ceo of Kim corp Mr Kims granddaughter Jang Wonyoung has been attending idol high under the name Ahn Wonyoung"




Yujin gripped his phone harder. Wonyoung happily approached him but slowed down as Yujins face was serious



"What's wrong?"



"When were you planning on telling me who you are Jang Wonyoung?"




...



Nayeon was running through the hallways and ended up bumping into Jeongyeon in the process. Jeongyeon wrapped his arm around her waist to prevent her from falling. Nayeon slowly looked up to meet Jeongyeons concerned eyes.


"Are you okay?"


"More than okay"



Jeongyeon blushed and let Nayeon compose herself. He ruffled his hair and grabbed Nayeons hand


"Yah, where are we going???"




"We're going on a date"



...


Students were gathering around the bulletin board to see the results. Chaeyoung was number 3 while Mina was number 2. Everybody was surprised to see Seulgi as number 20. Irene was number 1. She was standing there with wide eyes. Students were making way as Seulgi was approaching her. He stood tall and proud as he handed a rose to Irene.



"Today is our day one."



Irene blushed and let Seulgi hug her. A promise is a promise. Tzuyu was taking pictures of them while smirking.


"Their fansite is gonna make me even richer"



Sana just rolled her eyes and kissed his cheeks. Tzuyu pouted and pulled Sana to kiss her on the lips.


"Tzuyah!"


Irene's phone started beeping. It was a notification from love alarm. Seulgi's alarm started going off as well. He grinned wider as it indicated that Irene was in love with him. He just started jumping around her waving his phone around.


"Irene loves me!"
...


Yujin was frowning while Wonyoung kept trying to explain why she never revealed her identity.



"I didn't lie to you on purpose!"



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter