Drunk Seulgi

Love High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung carefully led Mina into his house as his mother was watching him amusingly. Mina immediately bowed and Mrs Son just chuckled.

 


"No need to bow child. I'm surprised by the way Chaeyoung has been treating you. He wasn't like this with his ex girlfriends"

 

 

Chaeyoung scoffed as he pulled Mina closer to him. "She's different mother. Mine"

 

 


Mrs Son examined Mina from head to toe. 

 

 

"The girl has great proportions. Don't you think she'll bring more profit to our company if you do a photoshoot with her??"

 

 

Chaeyoung just massaged his temple as his mother was being greedy with money again. But then again she never acted like this with his other girlfriends. He noticed his mothers eyes shined once she saw Mina. Of course he didn't fail to see to smile on her face as well. He turned to look at Mina as he gently cupped her hands.

 

 

"Mina-yah, do you want to be my modeling partner?"

 

 


Mina just tiptoed to ruffle his hair, "don't need to ask twice silly, of course"

 

 

Mrs Son smiled and shook Mina's hand

 


"Welcome to the Son family"

 

...

Minjoo was running back and forth taking orders and giving the people their food on the restaurant. Once she reached the back pantry she saw Chaewon on the floor struggling. He seemed confused as sweat was dripping down his forehead. 

 

 

"Chaewon are you okay?"

 

 

Chaewon merely nodded, "I'm having an anxiety attack"

 


Minjoo's eyes widened. She knew she had to find a way to calm him down. Nobody was around in the back. She gently rubbed his back.

 

 

"Hey Chae, can you look at me?"

 

 

Chaewon lifted his head and felt Minjoos lips pressed against his. Chaewon started breathing normally and felt calmer. Minjoo pulled away and Chaewon stared at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter