Deal

Love High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Eunbi were studying for finals at the library. Irene had joined them and was concentrating. Seulgi entered the library and saw the empty seat next to Irene. Irene stopped writing and looked at Seulgi who was frowning at the study guide. Irene sighed and took her pencil and started writing the problem out in his book.




"You see, these sentences are out of order. You need to fix them in order for them to make sense."



Seulgi nodded and started doing the problems. He started smiling as he took a peek to watch Irene diligently work on the guide. Eunbi and Chaeyeon were amused watching the pair




"You know I didn't know Seulgi could be such a softie for your cousin"


"I didn't know Irene was a softie herself. She wouldn't help me carry Wonyo to bed"



Seulgi stopped writing and softly spoke to Irene, "you know. I'm not going to lie that I'm into you. You've helped me even though I was an . I was wondering if you'd like to be mine..."



Irene's cheeks flushed and she silently packed up her things to leave


"I'll give you an answer if you make it into the top 20 for our examinations"


With that Irene left and Seulgi chuckled, he stood up to check out more books to study. He's willing to do better just for Irene.



...


Jihyo and Daniel were watching Minjoo and Chaewon go table to table interacting with the customers. Chaewons eyes kept sparkling as he watched Minjoo laugh at the customers comments and compliments. He pinched Minjoo's cheek causing her to blush. The pair watched as the last customers left before they started cleaning up.


"You think they're dating?"



"I think?, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter