Stay away

Love High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone decided to meet up at the ice skating rink to have fun. Mina and Chaeyoung were the first to arrive as they brought Jeongyeon along with Chaewon. Yuri and Yena were already skating. Jihyo and Daniel arrived bringing Minjoo with them. When Minjoo saw Chaewon her face brightened. Sana and Tzuyu brought Sakura and Nayeon with them. Jeongyeon saw Nayeon and felt his heart start beating fast. This was his chance. Lastly Wonyoung, Irene and Eunbi arrived. Chaeyeon who came separately rushed towards Eunbi as he wanted the two to have fun. Irene watched as her precious cousin was dragged away. She chuckled and went to get a pair of skates along with Wonyoung. As Irene was tying her skates on she failed to notice Seulgi watching her from a distance. Seulgi coincidentally went to the skate rink to release stress. Seeing Irene made him think about what the app told him.



"You will fall in love with Irene".


Wonyoung felt her phone vibrate as she took it out receiving a notification from Love alarm.



"Someone has a crush on you"


Wonyoung scanned but failed to find the person. She pouted and turned off her phone. She was having trouble tying her laces.


"Need some help?"


She looked up to meet Yujins gaze on her

"Yes please"


Yujin bent down and helped her tie the skates. He stood up and pulled Wonyoung up and headed to the rink. Wonyoung didn't mind Yujin dragging her along. If it meant by having fun with him. If only she had her phone on, she would've noticed that the person ringing her alarm would be Yujin.


Chaewon was standing there looking at the ice while Minjoo happily approached him


"Why are you looking at it when you can skate as well?"


"Well... i can't skate"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter