The update

Love High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was walking in the school with his hands in his pocket. A crowd started forming around him and his alarm was ringing non stop. He ignored them and scanned around the area looking for Mina. His eyes brightened as he saw Mina laughing along with the girls by the lockers. He continued walking and the crowd gasped as they saw Chaeyoung approach Mina. Mina stopped talking and turned to look at him. She smiled and Chaeyoung pecked her cheek. She blushed and hugged him. Wonyoung started taking pictures of the couple. Sana approached them and guys started trailing her. One was about to hold her hand until Tzuyu came and shoved him out of the way and protectively embraced Sana.


"What the heck man let her go" shouted someone


Tzuyu smirked and flicked them off. The guys started getting mad and before they did anything Tzuyu pulled out his hand and showed his ring which was shining beautifully.


"You all see this?"


The crowd nodded.


"Well this is not an ordinary ring. It's an engagement ring. Meaning I'm engaged"


"Noooooo"



Tzuyu then also held up Sana's hand revealing the same ring on her hand.


"Meet my lovely fiancee. Now please move along"


The students started leaving and Yena started clapping.

"You got balls man"


Eunbi decided to tease Yena by replying "so when's you and Yuri's wedding"


Yuri playfully shoved Eunbi and Yena retaliated fast


"After graduation"


"Ouuuuu"


...

Sakura was busy touring aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter