I'm Back

Your Charming Eyes Steal A Look At My Heart.
Zico rubbed his hands together and chuckled. If they were going to be like that, he wasn't just going to sit and watch. He got everything ready. Guns, knives, grenades, and even dynamite were stuffed into a medium-sized, black bag. The Z man strode over to the other side of the room and kicked the sleepy heads on the ground. Slowly, they all got up and went to get ready. They knew today was the day.

Zico rocked his chair back and forth. P.O's departure really bothered him. He had thought Jihoon was his brother. Zico felt so betrayed and he hated it. He had to get back at P.O or he just couldn't live peacefully.

Jaehyo and Taeil cracked their knuckles and U-Kwon jumped up and down. They were getting excited. They had let P.O and his new family rest for a full year. Now, it was time to show them who's boss. They got hyped up and left the dirty, old building that they'd never see again.

.................

You were silently walking home from the grocery store with Dongwoo. Hand in hand, you skipped home with smiles on your faces. Dongwoo abruptly halted and spun around. You questioningly looked at him but he just shrugged.

"Oppa, I'm scared.", you silently said.

"Huh? Baby, what's up?", he quickly replied.

"I...feel like Zico is always watching us, waiting for the right moment to attack.", you simply stated. 

Just then, you felt an arm snake aroun your waist. You looked at Dongwoo. He was struggling to get out of Jaehyo's, Taeil's, and B-Bomb's deathly grip. You looked up and met eyes with U-Kwon, who nastily smirked.

  Zico appeared in front of your eyes and yelled, "How long has it been, darling?".

You just stared at him, with fright in your eyes.

  Zico directed Block B away from Hoya's house and down an alley.

  ................

  Sunggyu quickly looked out his window to see if you guys came back yet. Instead of just seeing you and Dongwoo, he saw Block B too. He started panicking but couldn't move. What was wrong with him? No matter how much he willed himself to move, his body wouldn't comply. He grew frustrated and hollered.

  "Dongwoo-yah! ~~~-ah!". 

Woohyun burst into the room to find Gyu crying. Woohyun followed his hyung's gaze, which led outside. Woohyun's jaw dropped as he saw you and Dongwoo being taken away.

"Gyu hyung, let's go!", he yelled and pulled Sunggyu with him.

  Woohyun and Sunggyu gathered the others and ran outside, looking for their enemies.