P.O's Past and Intruders (P.O's POV)

Your Charming Eyes Steal A Look At My Heart.

*U-Hoo-Hoo by Block B*

I looked at ~~~ closely. Her face looked pretty but sad. I told her to stay strong and she smiled. Then, she asked me a question I had never been asked before.

"Do you enjoy being in this gang? If you like hurting people, why are you helping me?", she asked.

I let out a long and loud sigh. It was time to tell her of my past. I sat down on the chair near my desk. She sat on my bed. I gazed at her and took a deep breath.

"Here I go", I muttered.

*First, I started with my mom abandoning me when I was six. I lived in an orphanage for a long time until Zico's mom adopted me. Little by little, Zico and I grew closer and closer. In high school, we met the other Block B members. Our friendship grew each day and our bully reputations were very known. Zico brought that status up more and announced that we were a gang when we were in eighth/ninth grade. I remember going to school that night and crying in a corner. Because I was so close to Zico, I chose the gangster life. But, I had thought about it in the corner and I really hated it.  More and more hot tears left my eyes. I got up from the corner and journeyed home.*

"Ever since then, I've been in Block B, but not because I want to", I finished. Then, she quietly informed me of her past. While my mom abandoned me, her parents died. But, we both have lived in an orphanage for a long time. That made me want to protect her more. I kind of knew what she was going through. I felt connected to her and I liked it. She softly gazed at me, making me laugh. I grabbed a raspberry-flavored water from my mini-fridge and gave it to her. I got myself some Coke. For a couple of minutes, we sat in silence. Then, we both heard running and a loud whacking sound. ~~~'s eyes widened and my jaw dropped.  "WHERE IS MY GIRl!?!?", I heard ~~~'s boyfriend scream.