Living Without You

Your Charming Eyes Steal A Look At My Heart.
Sunggyu sighed as he stared at the bright moon. He missed Hoya's smiles, Dongwoo's loud laughter, and your cuteness. He was about to start crying, but he heard footsteps. He quickly wiped away the small tears and turned around.

"Gyu hyung, dinner's ready. Do you wanna eat yet?", Woohyun asked his elder.

"I will in a little bit. Go eat, Woohyun-ah.", Sunggyu commanded.

  "Alright. But, you better eat. Got it!?", Woohyun whined.

"Okay, okay.", Sunggyu replied.

Woohyun reluctantly went inside. He knew that Sunggyu was going to start crying. At the door, Woohyun could hear little sobs. He wanted to comfort his hyung, but for this one time, he gave Sunggyu some time alone.

The INFINITE boys quietly ate, occasionally eyeing each other. Sungyeol gulped down his last spoonful of rice and ran upstairs. The rest were a little worried, so Myungsoo scarfed down the rest of his food. He leaped up the stairs and barged into Yeollie's room. Sungyeol was rummaging through his drawers. Finally, he found a DVD, grabbed L's wrist, and zoomed downstairs. He jammed the DVD into the player and told Woohyun to get Sunggyu.  They squished onto the medium-sized couch and everyone, except Sungyeol, gasped.

  "Hahaha, Gyu hyung! Did you see Sungyeol's fail? He fell on his . Hahaha!", Dongwoo's laughter filled the house.

"Yah oppa, that's mean. You could at least help him up.", you nagged.

INFINITE happily watched their old memories and they softened. They missed you four.

  "Guys, from today on, let's live happy and exciting lives for ~~~, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Jihoon.", Sunggyu suggested.

The boys whooped and clapped. For the rest of their lives, they'd do fun stuff to make you smile in Heaven.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaekyung time :D

THE END! I hope you all liked it.  My subscribers..thank you<3

Jung_Jangmielle- Thanks sweetie. Your comments are the best and I appreciate your support. I hope you check out my new story called "Learning How To Love Again For The Second Time". Such a long title, right? I love you <3

  Iheartlife- Dongsaeng-ah, thanks for your continuous support. You're so kind. Thanks for the comments! Fighting :D

TaeyangLove101- Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! It means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed the whole story. I'd be so happy if you checked out my new story. It's called "Learning How To Love For The Second Time". Thanks again!

arimuchiu- Thanks for subbing :) I hope you liked the whole fic. I didn't disappoint you, right? I hope not!! If you want, you can check out my new story called "Learning How To Love For The Second Time."  Thanks again.

  Mr04loveme- I hope you enjoyed every chapter. I'm so happy you subscribed and commented. Thanks SOOOOO much. I truly appreciate it :D Also, your DP is AWESOME <3

  MrsKpop- Thank you so much for subbing, darling. I hope you enjoyed it. Was it a disappointment? I really hope it wasn't. Also, I ADORE your DP. It's just too cute! Fighting ;)

  U-KISS-me- Thank you so much for subscribing. I really do appreciate it A LOT :D Thank you, thank you, thank you <3 Would you like to check out my new story?!? Here's the link- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/149927/learning-how-to-love-for-the-second-time-drama-nichkhun-parkyoochun-romance-kimjaejoong-ocgirl.

Sadly, yes, this story only has seven subscribers :( But, to you seven, I really appreciate it! Hugs and my heart are for you XXxxxXXXxxx <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3