INFINITE's Rescue and Dongwoo's Reminiscing

Your Charming Eyes Steal A Look At My Heart.

*Listen to Because by Sunggyu of INFINITE*

Dongwoo paced his room and rubbed his chin. Why was her face so emotionless? Did they drug her? Did they abuse her? Did they threaten her and make her promise not to react to him?

"AISHHH!!", he screamed and threw a pillow across the room.

Dongwoo placed his hands on his head and started to walk outside. He dropped his arms from his head and let them dangle at his sides. Suddenly, Dongie felt a cold hand grab his. He quickly looked up to see Hoya who had a big, cute grin on his face. Dongwoo playfully whacked his arm, released his hand from Hoya's, and walked away.

Shortly after he started walking, he felt a hand smack his . Dongwoo jumped and fiercely turned around. He thought he was going to see Hoya but was greeted by L's eye smile instead. He pretended like he was going to hit L, making L back away. Dongwoo started cracking up after seeing how scared L looked. Myungsoo slowly went over to Dongwoo and shot Dongie another one of his famous eye smiles. Dongwoo chuckled and started walking again.

He then heard someone humming and looked to his right. Sunggyu was leaning against a wall, trying to look cool. It didn't work so the dragon (Dongwoo)  snorted. Sunggyu narrowed his non-existent eyes at Dongwoo and Dongwoo snorted again.

Dragon boy felt a rock hit his back so he faced that way and saw Woohyun and Sungyeol waving and smiling. He turned back around and saw his weird maknae dancing to 2NE1's "I Am The Best". Dongwoo cracked a smile and tackled Sungjong into a tight  hug. 

In a straight line, INFINITE walked down the street, looking for a restaurant to eat at. They went in a little store and ordered chicken. A DBSK song came on and Dongwoo immediately frowned. '~~~ is a Cassiopeia.'  Sunggyu saw Dongwoo's reaction and hugged him tight. Hoya pried the dragon out of Sunggyu's arms and put the dragon's head onto his lap. Dongie looked up from Hoya's lap and smiled. Hoya did that right back. After eating, INFINITE went home to Hoya's place. They always went to Hoya's place because he lives alone. His parents died and he escaped the orphanage.

*Hoya and ~~~ are close because they have a similar background. ~~~'s parents died too and she was given to an aunt. That aunt beat her every day, but ~~~ withstood it all. Even if she cried very often, she didn't give up. When she met Dongwoo, they were at the library. Dongwoo was only there because his friend, Sungjong, wanted him to be. Dongwoo was looking around when he saw ~~~. She was struggling to get a book and Dongwoo quickly dashed to her side and got it for her. She bowed and swiftly walked away. 

The next school year, ~~~ transferred to Woolim School. INFINITE had already been there for a year. That school taught grades second through twelfth. They got to know each other more and more through 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Ninth grade was when Dongwoo finally confessed to ~~~. She accepted and they've been going out ever since.*

Dongwoo let a tear drop as he thought about his girl. He missed her terribly! When was he going to see her again?