Look At Me / 날봐. (Dongwoo's POV)

Your Charming Eyes Steal A Look At My Heart.

*Listen to Tic Toc by INFINITE*

I was searching for ~~~ in the darkest part of Incheon. If only I could remember where Block B's hideout was. I heard a soft voice, singing a lullaby, and twirled to face the person.

My eyes widened and my heartbeat accelerated. I quickly ran to her and smashed my body onto her, pushing her against a wall. I slowly released and looked into her emotionless eyes. We haven't seen each other in years and I get no reaction from her. I shook her and shook her. I even yelled, but she didn't move a centimeter. I cried "Look at me" to her but she closed her eyes. I kissed her with all of my love but I was quickly pulled away.

I looked to see L and he started running away from ~~~. I was about to ask why he took me away from my loved one but the answer was right in front of us. Jaehyo, Kyung, and P.O were about six feet ahead of us and I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong beat the crap out of the three Block B members and we ran for it.

Even though I wanted to go back and get ~~~, I couldn't. That would've put INFINITE in danger. I'm not allowing all of my "family" to die because of me.