χάος ενός μαρασμού τριαντάφυλλου

SEOUL, BECOME HUMAN | OBEY THE SYSTEM ‹ apply open: revival›
 
 
χάος ενός μαρασμού τριαντάφυλλου
 

The person in front of her merely gawked at her, utterly mesmerized with what stood in front of them, “For starters, what should I call you?” 

"My initial name was Joohyun,” a smile dawned on her serene features, “However, my creator has opted, due to several reasons, to call me Irene, so, you may refer to me in whatever way you prefer,” but what about you? What’s your name?” 

Flustered, they mustered a simple reply, “Oh, I’m Byunghoo” he cleared his throat, “My name is Jeon Byunghoo”  

“Delighted to meet you, Byunghoo,” Irene replied, her voice as ever melodic, seemingly capable of putting anyone in an everlasting trance. 

Looking down at the sheet of paper in front of him, he began speaking, “Could you tell us more about yourself and what you can do?” 

As if she was reading from a script, Irene, succinctly described herself, “I’m the first android created by Seoulite. In terms of my capabilities, they’re actually quite simple, as of when I was imagined, there were no concrete wants, but I primarily focus on being somewhat of a personal assistant.”  

"From the information I’ve gathered, you’re the very first Android to pass the newest Turing test,” Byunghoo tapped his pen, “Could you perhaps tell the viewers what this test consisted of?”  

Chuckling, Irene’s eyes formed a crescent moon as a smile crept upon her, “To be frank with you, certain information that the media has gathered has been blown out of proportion. I merely lived among Humans for a week to see if they’d notice I'm an Android. There’s not a lot to it, if you think about it.” 

The man in front of her couldn’t help but be flabbergasted by her unexpected response, “But this is the very first time in Human history that man has created a machine, not only, immensely more intelligent than himself, but from others Androids as well,” cracking his knuckles, he continued, “From my understanding, Seoulite’s Androids are the closest to perfection, they’re flawless, they surpass those made previously by Cyberlife, the former powerhouse of Android creation.”  

“You’re absolutely correct,” she affirmed,” However, my existence bases itself solely on the intelligence of the Humans that worked tirelessly to create me. Besides, as perfect as I may be, only Humans have something I or any other Android could ever dream of having.” 

Perplexed, his facial expression tensed “And, could you perhaps tell me what that is?”  

“A will of their own.”  

 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

exustus ager resurrexit a chao / χάος ενός μαρασμού τριαντάφυλλου both stand for ''chaos of a withering rose"
The third teaser for Seoul: Become Human is here. This obviously takes inspiration in Chloe's interview. 
I hope Seoul Become Human will come back to life, it's a project I have full intentions of dedicating my time to. I'm sorry for disappearing, life got really chaotic.
See you soon! ~~

 

Wanderlust。Layout coded by eggtion