― INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL

SEOUL, BECOME HUMAN | OBEY THE SYSTEM ‹ apply open: revival›
 
///  stable ground ////
Seoul, Become Human follows the occurrences of Detroit: Become Human where Markus opted for a Revolution rather than a Demonstration. Humans are warier than ever towards androids, however, not as much as one would expect them to be because the androids that were being commercialized weren’t from Cyberlife but yes from Seoulite, who had gone to great extents to prevent deviancy after its initial outbreak in Detroit, not creating then the possibility of androids overruling the commands given by humans and/or their system (Software Instability). Deviancy is, however, possible but extremely difficult to occur for it requires extreme effort from the Android, effort this that could lead to the complete shutdown of their system as their biocomponents start malfunctioning as soon as they attempt to break their walls.
 
It is important to mention that Android 011 and 012 were the latest models released by Seoulite, logically they are the most complex and flawless models presented to the public, deviancy is the rarest with them, despite it being possible. It requires a traumatizing event for them to be able to access their Emergency Exits. On the other hand, Android 008, for example, can easily access her Emergency Exit as she’s in constant contact with Human Beings that often mistreat her.
 
*Your characters can be whatever gender you desire them to be, male, female, nonbinary, whatever floats your boat. I only used female characters photos for the ANDROIDS as it fit the Aesthetic I was going for.
 
This apply fic will be based on characters choices that will derive from your personality and relationships. It is then not clear if Seoul, Become Human will have a good ending: Androids successfully gain their freedom or a bad ending: miserably fail and be confined to slavery for it is up to your character and the environment surrounding them to dictate the future of Androids. This is your story (yes I copied that from the Trailer)
 
DEADLINE: 30TH OF MARCH
 
 
////  basics ////
Seoulite is a company based in South Korea so majority of their Androids are of Korean descent, however, as their market expanded, Androids of Chinese and Japanese descent were created, Androids of Filipino, Malaysian and Thai descent are still in the process of creation for the countries in which they were to be commercialized pushed back their decision on whether to permit androids in their countries. Negotiations are still taking place. Personality wise, it is required that you present four positive and four negative traits, neutral traits are not necessary, but if you’re to include them at least include two. In order to fully understand your character it is required that for the personality you write in the very least 2-3 paragraphs.
 
Onto the languages, at the beginning, I pondered not including this, however, Androids such as Android 010, who can be a linguistic teacher, apart from Korean must know another language. Androids are the peak of Artificial Inteligence, therefore, all languages mentioned, your character will have to be fluent in them, so please don't go overboard, I don't want an Android that speaks 47 languages.
 
Backgrounds are dependant of their date of release; for example, Android 011 and Android 012 are recent models that have only been used since September-October, 2038, a few months prior to the date of this apply fic initiation, for further information regarding other Androids you can check their release date present in the chapter that displays the Androids or you can simply message me. Androids also reset their memory when repairments occurr and they also choose to not register certain memories (case in point when Kara did not register the information of Alice being an Android at the beginning of the game). Backgrounds are then very complex to be filled out, however, I would be grateful if you could include information about her current life with her current owner/ work place and etc. In the very least, make sure your background is made up of two paragraphs.
 
The trivia section is completely up to your free will, you can write as much as you want or as little as you but write something, even if its insignificant. The password is your favorite chapter of Detroit: Become Human linked to a photo of your favourite character.
 
 
 
////  relationships & love interests ////
Relationships are a vital piece of the destabilization of Androids software; however, it is important to take note that a lot of the Androids presented are part of environments where humans have a very importance presence such as Android 002, 003, 004, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010 and 012. Humans are not welcoming, humans are rather still uninterested towards Androids, however, as time passes by, as evidenced with Connor and Hank if you chose to befriend Hank, humans can become very supportive of Androids causes. The remaining androids, Android 001, Android 005 and Android 011 are included in environments in which the presence of Androids reigns, though they can also establish relationships with Humans that is mostly done outside of their workspace.
 
Love interests are not obligatory. If you opt to have one, remember that Androids don’t age while Humans still do. It’s up to you to decide if you want your love interest to be a Human or an Android. Female love interests are also accepted and highly appreciated (I’m still upset how the game creators didn’t let us chose between North and Simon to unlock the Lover path).
 
////  taken ////
Irene from Red Velvet as the Face of Seoulite
Karina from aespa, YoonA from Girls' Generation, Wonwoo from Seventeen, Olivia Hye and Haseul from LOONA are taken as face-claims.
Winter from AESPA is taken as a Love Interest.
Android 011 is taken.
 
////  brownie points ////
Using LOONA, BLACKPINK, Heize, Chungha, Pristin, CLC, Lovelyz and Cosmic Girls (WJSN) as your face claims / love interests
Using members from ATEEZ, ONEUS, THE BOYZ, Stray Kids, DAY6, Pentagon, Wanna One and NCT as your face claims / love interests
Having a female character/male character as your love interest.
Android 006 love interest not being the person she was specifically designed for.