ο κόσμος έχει δημιουργηθεί

SEOUL, BECOME HUMAN | OBEY THE SYSTEM ‹ apply open: revival›
 
 
ο κόσμος έχει δημιουργηθεί
 
  

By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force,
for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.

Thus the world is created.
 

For Albert Einstein, time is a place, stagnant, and we – the ones who have wandered around all the corners of the world – are the ones who constantly roam in it.  In 1905, Einstein said that the notion of past, present and future are just illusions and that everything happens at the same time. Based on this, Humans introduce us to cyclic time. Unlike what we know from time to time, in Seoul, a city where the world opens its doors to the unexpected, the past influences the future and the future also influences the past, we are trapped in a cycle where our actions hold the cycle even if we try to break it.  

The act of trying to destroy the cycle is what restarts it. 

Causality comes with the “butterfly effect”, but what if we could unfold causality? Make an Ouroboros, preventing successive events, but creating the snake that bites its own tail? If it were possible for us to travel at the speed of light, we would be as fast as causality, what would be God's role then, what would be his function? Would he become obsolete? 

If life is a cycle, if time is a snake that bites its own tail, at what point in time we truly stop being young? And if we leave, why don't we want a new time to break the whole cycle? If we are not free in our attitudes, because we are not free in our desires, all of us, whether time travel was possible or not, we are those who begin time travelling in our imaginations, thinking we are destroying it because simply our desire to do differently, is what ultimately leads to being caught in the cycle where causality has previously unfolded itself. 

How is it possible to conform to a reality in which the necessity of wondering if this is truly actuality is incessant? 

What differs from good or evil, better or worse, to be in between two distinct realities? What makes you sane is knowing you don't belong there or not knowing you don't belong? 

And if we follow this train of thought, what generates love?Affection even? What you are to one person is enough for them to love you or the full spectrum of who you are, is it relevant? How important is the past when you have the future? And when does the future become independent of the past? What is the limit of what is condemnable before your participation in that person's life? By giving up one's past, are you giving up who you are? 

Erroneous we stand in front of our idea of the ambiguous concept that is ‘time’.  

Am I a being who dreamed she once would become a butterfly? Or a butterfly that dreamed it was a human being? Or am I merely the consequence of the flutter of a butterfly’s wings? 

I do not know, for I was born to remain indifferent to such topic, I was born to be Irene, the face of Seoulite, and thus the world is re-created, and I am its Big Bang. 

 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

After a million years, Seoul, Become Human has been updated
SIC MUNDUS CREATUS EST is the latin translation, it also means 'thus the world is created'
I'm so sorry for my lack of work towards this applyfic, however, I can promise it's going to get a lot better now, there will be one more teaser; it will be uploaded in the upcoming week as will be the release of future chapters; weekly
I'm waiting for new applications, and once I have a considerable amount, at least five, I'll review them.
Once more, I'm terribly sorry for not updating often!
Seoul, Become Human isn't dead!

 

 

 

Wanderlust。Layout coded by eggtion