Chapter II

Of Spirits and Other Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus halted to a slow stop urging Jin Ae to open her eyes. 

"Come on, wake up princess." Baekhyun wore a teasing smile and glint in his eyes as he walked off the bus not waiting for Jin Ae's reaction. Sunny just let out a soft scoff before following him down the bus. By the time, Jin Ae got outside, Baekhyun was already holding her suitcases and handing them to her. Jin Ae looked up to see two high towers forming a sort of gate in front of her. There was a flower garden surrounding the property and spacious green fields reached until the gates of the University. Jin Ae let out a big smile before she even realized, reveling in the fact that she was finally at Haewan University. The University was one of the most well-known universities in Korea, a big achievement for a University not established in Seoul. It's Bachelor of Science was reknowned all around the world and Jin Ae couldn't wait to start her studies here. She could already tell from the big fields and flowers, this was an instituion that treasured it's natural life. 

"Wow. I think that's the first genuine looking smile I've seen on you all day." Baekhyun's voice was obviously teasing but held a soft undertone that held back Jin Ae from rolling her eyes.

"I'm just happy to be here. Plus, if you've been flying for the whole day you wouldn't really be in the mood to talk either." Jin Ae eyed Baekhyun with a challenging glare but her voice was gentle. She held back the silent "to you" because she really didn't need to be picking fights on the first day. Besides there was already a weird vibe from this guy that she couldn't tell if it was a good or bad sign just yet. 

"Woah. She talks too. But touche." Baekhyun still had a mischevious glint in his eyes but obviously knew to not push it, or was finally pitying her and actually doing his job as a student helper. 

"Anyways, WELCOME TO HAEWAN UNIVERSITY!" Sunny jumped in between the two. "Let's get you all your pamphlets and show you around the buildings and you can finally get some rest. Usually there's the guidance but seeing as your a transfer student and couldn't come until today we'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter