Chapter I

Of Spirits and Other Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taking in the familiar air, Jin Ae's lips twitched into a small smile before returning to it's frown. She adjusted her glasses to the top of her head, pushing back the dark raven strands of hair falling down to her face, eyes searching for the sign board. Where is it? She had just flied 14 hours and the stiffness in her neck and back were really starting to get to her. Her eyes narrowed trying to find her damn 'student helpers', slowly trudging forward towards the group of people waiting at the gate, all excitedly looking, waiting for their loved ones to quickly come out. Moving just a bit more forward she saw two people standing in bright red jackets, and white sleeves with the logo she had saw countless of times before. She sped up her walk and lightly coughed getting the attention of the two before her. They both turned to her and smiled holding up the white placard with neatly typed out "Haewan University" and under it scribbled "Han Jin Ae". 

"Hi! Are you Ms. Jin Ae?" The girl looked like a typical social-butterfly type. Her curly brown locks fell neatly down, slightly below her shoulder, full bangs framing her face perfectly. Her eyes were bright to match her smile. 

Be nice. Smile. Jin Ae had to remind herself that this was her first impression and even though coming back to Korea made her slightly anxious, she couldn't and wouldn't allow herself to show that to others. Jin Ae calmly brought her hands up, perfectly practiced small smile in place, "Yes, nice to meet you. You are?" 

"My name is Sunny, and this is Baekhyun." She shook her hands and stepped aside, waiting for the brunette next to her to introduce himself. 

"Hello, nice to meet you. I hope you're flight wasn't too bad. My name is Baekhyun." Baekhyun was short, but still taller than the two girls and although his smile didn't quite reach the same excitement that Sunny had, it had it's own charm that made you keep you smile on.

"So, shall we? We'll be directly going to the campus first to show you around and give you some advice around the hot spots in town. Don't worry, we won't be too long, I remember you have registered to live off-campus, so we shouldn't take too long before you can settle into your apartment." He took the large suitcase you were dragging behind you and continued forward, happily explaining about the campus. Jin Ae felt herself slowly ease out of initial nervousness encouraged by their smiles. 

"Ahhhh! Jackson!" was all Jin Ae heard before her body halted to a stop almost unwillingly and she felt a sudden heat in her stomach and absolute warmth spreading across her chest. She sharply turned towards the commotion only to find a girl jumping into a guys arms and then continuing to make out right smack dab in the middle o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter