Here for you

Sting (A Wheesa Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin left Wheein's apartment with a heavy heart. She didn't even look back at Wheein. Luckily, she saw a taxi right away. Her head was spinning abit probably because of the alcohol and her sadness. She heard her phone ringing. 

It's Wheein.

Her tears fell down unconsciously. She just closed her eyes while listening to her phone continuously ringing. She arrived home safely. But her phone won't stop ringing.

"Hello", Hyejin answered her phone with a weak voice.

"Hyejin-ah..." That's the only word Wheein uttered. No one was talking. Hyejin was so exhausted that she just wanted to lie down and just sleep. 

"I'm home. You don't have to worry..." Hyejin hang up her phone.

 

Wheein's POV

Sam didn't spend the night. After Hyejin hang up, Wheein felt so heavy and cried. Hyejin for sure remembered.

Did she hate it? She must be mad at me. She was probably bothered about... So many thoughts on her mind. And she hated all of it.

She heard her phone ringing and saw Yongsun calling.

"Unnie?", Wheein said.

"Is Hyejin okay? Byul kept on bugging me." Yong said.

"I'm sorry but she left home alone. I wasn't able to stop her." Wheein sounded embarrassed.

"WHAT? Jung Wheein. Hyejin was drunk for heaven's sake. Why did you let her go on her own?" Yong sounded mad.

"I called her and she was home safe. Please don't be angry. And why is everything my fault?!?" Wheein snapped. 

Yong didn't answer. They were both silent for awhile. 

"Sorry Wheein if I got mad... you know Hyejin when she is drunk. Well if you say she is home then I'm sorry.", Yong said calmy this time.

"I'm sorry too, unnie. I'm just a bit tired too. Have som rest. Good night", Wheein ended the call.

 

 

Days passed and Mamamoo attended many schedules. Wheein and Hyejin acted normal infront of everyone but Yong and Byul observed how they almost have no interaction at all. Byul was worried and approached Wheein while Yong went to Hyejin to check her out.

Byul: Wheein-ah... why are you avoiding each other?

Wheein: What? WHo?

Byul: Like duh! Your other half.

Wheein: Ah, nothing. Wheein tried to dismiss the topic.

Byul: WHat are they even doing?, looking at Yong and Hyejin fooling around.

Wheein felt something weird while looking at them. It ruined her mood. They finished their practice and everyone's packing up and going home. Wheein was eyeing Hyejin in the corner. She felt brave approaching Hyejin.

Wheein: Hyejin-ah... You wanna grab some dinner together? Wheein acted as if they are okay.

Hyejin: Uhm, I have plans with Yongsun unnie. I'm sorry.

Hyejin left Wheein just like that.

 

 

Hyejin's POV

Hyejin knows avoiding Wheein was wrong but she isn't ready yet to know Wheein's real feelings about what happened. She had been trying to hang out with Yong. Yong kept on asking her but she never answered her so Yong just let it be. She felt guilt everytime Wheein tried to talk to her and how she always dismissed her. She misses Wheein... thats the truth but she is not rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter