Timing

Sting (A Wheesa Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mamamoo has been so busy these past months. They had their comeback, performed in many festivals local and abroad. They barely had time to hang out and even sleep. With the packed schedule, Hyejin has no time to think about her past relationship and unknowingly was able to move on.

However, her memory from that drunken night kept on popping out in her mind. There were times she wanted to talk about it with Wheein. Because of their schedules, she doesn't have the energy and time to do it. Does Wheein even remember? 

 

Wheein's apartment

Finally, they have 3 days off. As for Wheein, she is quite having a stable relationship with Sam. Since she is too tired to go out, Sam decided to have their date night in Wheein's apartment. They were just lazing around watching Netflix. 

Sam: Babe, how's Hyejin? You mentioned last time that she broke up with her bf. Is she doing fine?

The mention of Hyejin's name surprised Wheein. Hyejin...

"Hyejin? Oh, well... I think she is doing fine. Why you miss her?", I . 

Sam and Hyejin had a strange relationship. Hyejin, as I mentioned, doesn't like Sam for whatever reason while Sam feels intimated and "scared" of her. 

Sam: Yaaaaa

Sam tickled me and I fell down to the floor while he was on top of me. The gaze in his eyes changed. I can see hunger and longing. 

We haven't seen each other for a long time because of busy schedules. He got closer and closer and I felt his lips kissing mine. I also missed him so I returned his kiss. His hands traveled inside my long sleeves caressing my stomach and slowly moving upward. I put my arms around his neck. His kiss was getting intense and deeper. His kisses trailed down my neck and was it deeply. I can't helped but let out a moan. 

Damn, this man is just so y. He was now grinding on me and I am feeling real hot at the moment. I closed my eyes but an image distracted me... Ahn Hyejin.

 


Hyejin's house

How can I stop thinking about that night? I need to go out. Being alone in this house is making those memories comeback again and again. Should I contact Byul unnie? It's decided.

Hyejin went to Byul's house and hang out with her.

 


Byul's house

While eating and drinking some beer, Byul asked Hyejin something she has been so curious about...

Byul: "Hyejin-ah, is there something wrong with you and Wheein? I don't know but I feel something's strange going on between the two of you. The thought that you are with me right now confirms it. Are you fighting?"

Hyejin: "Unnie, stop being paranoid. I just want to hang out with you. Do you hate me being here huh?" 

She drank from the can of beer. It's her second one apparently.

Byul: "No, it's not that. Are you planning to get drunk? It's your 2nd one already. I won't let you sleep here."

She poured a bit of her beer on the floor.

Byul: "Ahn Hyejin, stop drinking. Ahh, I need to get some tissue. I left to my room to pee and get some tissue. This kid really..."

 

 

Back to Wheein's apartment

Wheein and Sam were still kissing each other despite the fact that Wheein can't help but think of Hyejin. She thought that making out with Sam will make her forget what happened but everytime Sam touched her, she can feel Hyejin's warmth. Everytime Sam kisses her, she can taste Hyejin's mouth. 

Someone rings her doorbell... They got up quickly and fixed themselves. Both clothes wer crumpled and messy. Wheein's hair was obviously shouts "I was making out with someone".

Wheein: "I got it." She went to the door to check. There was no one in the monitor so she opened the door.

As she opened it, someone was standing infront of her.

"Wheein-ah"

 

 


Back to Byul's house

Hyejin is giving Byul headache. She just cleaned the floor. So she came back with tissues on her hand but Hyejin was missing.

Byul: "Oh my God! Where did she go?" She looked at the table and saw 3 empty cans. 

Byul was so worried and tried calling Hyejin. It keeps ringing but no one is answering. She contacted Yongsun.

Byul: Unnie!!!
Yongsun: Yah! Stop shouting. What's wrong?
Byul: Hyejin is gone!
Yongsun: What are you talking about? 
Byul: We were hanging out... eating and drinking in my house awhile ago. I think she is keeping something from us since she chose to hang out with me than Wheein. She drank 3 cans of beer. She was messing the floor so I went in the restroom to pee and grab some tissues but as I went out, she was already gone. 
Yongsun: Have you called Wheein?
Byul: Not yet! I called Hyejin but she is not answering! Unnie, what to do?
Yongsun: Can you please calm down? I will call Wheein. I think you are drunk too so just stay there and sleep. 

Yongsun hanged up.

 

 

Hyejin's POV

"Wheein-ah" the only word I was able to say as I saw her infront

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter