Dream

Sting (A Wheesa Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin is really not a good drinker unlike me. She has the tendency to be really clingy and touchy when drunk.

Hyejin: Wheein-ah, why aren't you drinking? Hhmm?

Hyejin is now talking slowly... meaning she is legit drunk. 

Wheein: Let me get you a glass of water. 

I stood up to go to the kitchen and get her a glass of water. Suddenly, I felt warm hands wrapped around my waist. Hyejin is backhugging me. My heart can't help but beat so fast. Hyejin leaned her chin on my shoulder and whispered into my ears.

Hyejin: Wheepup, do you think we can find someone to be with forever?

Wheein: O..o..of course! Besides, you will always have me. I am your soulmate, remember?

Hyejin tightened her hug. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Hyejin: Hmmm, my wheepup. You know that I love you so so so much, right? 

Hyejin kept on leaving light kisses on my neck. I just closed my eyes. I don't know what this sensation I am feeling. My body is getting warm. 

Wheein: (still closing my eyes) Ahn Hyejin, I love you so much too. 

I am now lost in the moment. I can feel Hyejin's warm body hugging me. I am holding her hands that were wrapped around my waist. I am really not drunk but I really don't know what to blame...the alcohol? Her vulnerability? or some hidden feelings?

I really don't know. What I know at this moment is that I can no longer hold it in anymore.

I turned around so that I am facing Hyejin now. It felt like time stopped. She is staring at me so lovingly. For seconds, we were just staring at each other. Her hands on my waist while I am holding her shoulders. Hyejin suddenly moved her hand. I felt her warm hand cupping my face. I am just staring at her face and saw her sweet smile. 

Hyejin's face is getting closer and closer... I stopped breathing... This isn't right. She is my bestfriend... My mind is in chaos... I am still holding my breathe... so many thoughts... so many thou----

My train of thoughts was interrupted. 

I felt a light peck on my lips... Hyejin kissed me. 

I looked at her and she was also looking at me. Her eyes were longing... I can still feel her lips... My body is burning like I am having a fever... my chest was going up and down. 

Damn it! I blame the alcohol.

I grabbed her and kissed her lips deeply... intensely... hungrily...

Hyejin responded just the same. 

We stopped kissing for awhile to catch our breath... and continued kissing again with so much passion. It was like we have been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Hyejin was now kissing my neck... It felt so good. My hands are all over her body... from her s...to her stomach... to her hips... to her back... 

I didn't know how but we end up in my bed.... making out.

 

Riiing riinggg rinnggggg....

 

Wheein's POV

Ugh... my head. It hurts so badly.

Riinggg... riinggg... riinnggg...

Sht! Why is it so loud? I finally decided to open my eyes. I was trying to look for my phone when it suddenly hit me. I look at the other side of my bed. Ahn Hyejin. 

Oh. My. God. I checked myself. Okay, I am not . I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter