Who am i?

If only you choose to believe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo took out her wallet and place  her picture on the table,  "this is my picture when i was kid . If this still couldn't prove it,  you can take my hair for dna test. i also want to know who am i"

The man leaned in and took one of momo's hair,  " i will find you as soon as i have the test" he got up " and about the bomb, i promise you, it won't happen this month"

" can you keep our conversation as a secret between us? "asked momo again

The man smiled,  " okay,  i don't mind"

Momo took the gun and shoot her own arm,  " see you again mr.. ."

" i'm nickhun..  " he looked at momo's arm " hope you really the girl i wanted to find" he smiled and jumped out from the window

Momo sighed. She decided to take the remote control with her and got out from the bank. 

"MOMO!! " jihyo shouted and made all of twice members ran to her. 

Momo smiled,  " hi guys"

"you are bleeding..." mina looked at her arm. 

" i'm okay,  it's just a small wound,  won't kill me anyway"

Sana pouted,  " but you lose so many blood momoring, let's go to the hospital now"

"how is their leader? Did you kill him?" asked jungyeon

Momo looked at her,  "i'm sorry.. " she gave her the remote " he ran away"

"we should go to hospital and cure momo's wound first,  we can talk about it later" said mina and made everyone agree.

--

That night momo couldn't sleep at all,  she was too curious about txt village and who she was.  Momo decided to go to police history library and figured out herself. 

"momo? What are you doing here in this hour? " asked mr hwang who is the guard of the library. 

Momo took out the cigarette and few dollars, " i want to borrow the computer, my laptop is broken and i have to finish my project today, please help me mr hwang.  I will treat you tomorrow, okay? " she grinned.

Mr hwang took the money and cigarettes, " okay,  but it's a secret between us, okay?  The headmaster will kill me if she knew i let you in"

Momo nodded,  " thank you mr hwang! You are the best! "

" just done it soon"

Momo nodded and ran inside the library, she turned the computer ln and started to search everything that happened 19-20 years ago and txt village.  The man was right,  there're a mission about txt village around 19 years ago but momo couldn't access more because she need a password. " damn..  "

Momo gave up after she tried so many times to hack it,  "i should find another way "

Momo decided to go back to the hospital and unfortunately meet mina who was waiting for her in front of the hospital. "oh...crap... " momo faked a smile,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter