Finding that thief

If only you choose to believe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina ignored everyone and went inside her room. 

"what's wrong with her? " asked jungyeon who completely shocked when Mina slammed the door. 

Dahyun sighed,  " we didn't catch that thief and she got a shoot"

"she is angry.. " said jihyo

Chaeyoung got up, "just let her be..  She might be angry if we disturbed her" and walked away. 

" we need a better plan,  what do you think,  nayeon? "asked jungyeon

" if mina couldn't catch it that's mean that thief is at another level,  we need more power and a better plan in this case" said nayeon

" we had lost millions dollars, we can't let the thief keeps stealing government things" tzuyu spoke up

Sana looked at the close door,  " mina saw that thief's face,  we can track it,  right? "

They looked at each others, " that's good"

 

--

Mina looked at the mask.  " is that really you,  momo? " she sighed by remembering how momo looked so cold and even shot her leg. " what happened to you?"

Mina missed her.  She missed her so much and she won't let this chance go away.  She opened her laptop and started to tracking all the cctv in City.  Her lips curved up when she saw the familiar face in the screen.  " i will find you.. "

It's late night everyone was sleeping,  mina took this chance to go away with her car.  There's something she need to prove it by herself.

 

--

"momo unnie is here!! " said a kid and ran to the car. 

Momo smiled and pick up the kid,  " hello yuna! Have you eaten? " asked momo and walked to the villagers and greeted them warmly.  

Yuna nodded, "Yes!!  I eat with lia unni" she smiled and looked at the little kid who holding momo's left leg " momo unnie, ryujin unni is bad. She keeps teasing me"

Momo looked at ryujin who pouted,  "aniya.." the little ryujin pouted cutely.

Momo smiled,  " aigooo~" she kissed yuna cheek and put the little girl down,  " ryujin-ah..  You need to protect the maknae not teasing her and make her cry" 

Ryujin nodded,  " mianhe.. " she said cutely.  Momo smiled and patted her head. "it's getting night,  go sleeping~"

They nodded and ran away. Momo got inside her house and greeted by a warm smell of food.  "how is it? "

" oh..in my bag" said momo and went to the dining table

" aww..  Nice!! let's eat first, you must hungry to death" teased wheein and made momo nodded. 

"where's jiyeon unnie? "asked momo when she didn't see her. 

Wheein sat in front of her, " she need to talk to Nickhun about Flowers Festival this week"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter