Good night

If only you choose to believe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what the fck are you doing in here??! " momo shouted 

Mina looked at her,  she didn't scare at all. Mona took a step and hugged momo tightly,  " i miss you" she said while closing her eyes.

Momo's anger was gone in a second.  How mina's words change her temper was out of momo expectation. She let the girl hugged her before she realized what was really happening. " mina.. " she tried to release herself but mina won't let her.

" just let me hug you a while..  Please.." mina begged. 

Momo sighed,  she did miss her but.. She couldn't. " let me go.. " she said coldly. 

Mina bit her bottom lips, " what happened? You're alive but why are you here? "

" it's not your matter" answered momo " just go before they found you"

Mina crossed her arm,  " i will go if you go back with me "

Momo chuckled, " do you want me to die for second time? " she asked back and made mina frowned.  " look myoui..  I don't know you are an idiot or just pretend. I don't care. What happened 2 years ago,  i will always remember. You should just go and live like what you always do..without me.. "

Mina looked straight to momo's eyes,  " what happened momo..."

" don't pretend like you care... " momo pissed

" i do care! " answered mina

Momo laughed,  "hahaha...  It's funny...  If you do care,  why you never searched me??!! " asked momo back " you never, myoui..  All of you..  " momo smiled bitter " look like everyone is better without me..  Everything is still the same with or without me"

Mina knew momo feeling.  betrayal 

"i'm sorry... " mina apologized

" i don't need it, now just go back to where you belong" said momo but mina didn't want to.

"let me show you,  i do care for you...  " mina didn't want to make another mistakes, she didn't want to miss this chance anymore. " i know you care.. You still the same momo that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter